General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Drive by's and better start up! 2003 monte ls, check it out!

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2010, 10:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Drive by's and better start up! 2003 monte ls, check it out!

Hey guys, got a new video made, with your suggestions I put the camera back further and tried to not shake as much but its still pretty bad at parts lol. Its in the dark but oh well, its not the worst, you can still see everything. Check it out, and tell me what you think! I love the sound when I pull away from the camera, 3400 rumble! Sorry about the wait in between the last drive by, but watch the whole video, I have interior sounds at the end.
Please give me your input
Thanks
-Devin
Video Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOiFGPWwX_I

Old 05-09-2010, 10:18 PM

Sounds a little better but I would still go with duals when you get time. Just my opinion.

Old 05-09-2010, 10:25 PM
10 Year Member

I would like to, but will probably happen this summer. I'm 17 working part-time and have gas, insurance, and sled payments to pay, along with any other things I buy. So I am trying to budget, IMO it sounds fine as it is and I'm happy with the noise.
Thanks,
Any other input?
-Devin

Old 05-09-2010, 10:27 PM

Oh it for sure sounds good now. Its got that powerful sound going on.

Old 05-09-2010, 10:31 PM
10 Year Member

Thanks man

Old 05-09-2010, 10:47 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

sounds great Devin, great vid! I have to do that with my car but I'd forget where I put the cam! thanks

Old 05-09-2010, 10:54 PM
10 Year Member

Thanks alot! and yea I almost lost mine, I kept losing track of where it was on the side of the road lol, I just had to watch for the red light blinking

Old 05-10-2010, 12:32 AM

yours sounds nice! i had a catalytic converter that was stripped out with the resinator cut off from mine and thrush mufflers. loved the sound. nice deep tone and people sayed it sounded nice. unfortunately where i live i was very likely to get a ticket cause of the noise and i cant afford that on my record so i put a resonator and two stock mufflers on it. i still have the old dual muffler pipe and can sell it to you cheap if you want it.

Old 05-10-2010, 04:05 AM

Originally Posted by kicker
I would like to, but will probably happen this summer. I'm 17 working part-time and have gas, insurance, and sled payments to pay, along with any other things I buy. So I am trying to budget, IMO it sounds fine as it is and I'm happy with the noise.
Thanks,
Any other input?
-Devin

Hi `Devin,
Thanks for sharing/posting your vid...It shows your love for your Monte Carlo 4-Sure...Like the tunes/SLP/ and vid.
If you ask me , your Monte Looks like you've made it yours, and looks & sounds `sweet 4-Sure...What's next ?

Old 05-10-2010, 08:38 AM
10 Year Member

Thanks alot guys, and yea I may be interested in the duals pipe but Im up here in Canada so shipping would kill me. And thanks kidspace, next is Wizaired intake and a SS spoiler. Then i will probably leave it like that for the summer and see what happens in the fall. I think that may be all i do to it, as it needs to last me a long time and I dont wanna put extra stress on the engine and have something blow up/go wrong/break lol.

Quick Reply: Drive by's and better start up! 2003 monte ls, check it out!