General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Dexcool Litigation

Old 05-29-2008, 05:55 PM
Default Dexcool Litigation

I added my name to the notification list on a class action lawsuit that was filed against GM for the suspected Dexcool issues a long time ago that allot of people have had especially with the 3.4L. I recieved the email below today and wanted to pass the info along in the event there are some of you here that were affected by this. Looks like GM is on the hook for this so act quickly. Now if we could just get someone to go after GM for the stupid ISS issue.

Over the next few months, information about the Dex-Cool settlement we have previously emailed you about will be published in various popular magazines and weekend newspaper supplements throughout the country. Readers will be directed to www.DexCoolSettlement.com to obtain information about the settlement and to download a claim form. For your convenience,you may access a blank claim form by clicking here or visiting www.girardgibbs.com/dexclaimform.pdf. In addition, we will be sending you a separate email with a blank claim form inserted as a PDF attachment. Please feel free to forward copies of the claim form to friends or family who might wish to make a claim. If for some reason you are unable to access the claim form, you may download one from http://www.girardgibbs.com/dexcool.htmlor from www.DexCoolSettlement.com, where you can also complete an online version of the claim form. You may also request that a copy of the claim form be sent to you by mail by calling toll-free 1 (866) 245-4291. The claim form provides detailed instructions on how to submit a claim for cash reimbursement from General Motors. If you have additional questions, please visit www.DexCoolSettlement.com or call 1 (866) 245-4291. Please note that the last day to submit a claim will be October 27, 2008. GIRARD GIBBS LLP
601 California Street, Suite 1400
San Francisco, CA 94108
www.girardgibbs.com

Old 05-29-2008, 06:58 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: Dexcool Litigation

Never had a problem with the dex-cool, but then again, never had a 3.4 but I agree on the ISS being a problem.

Old 05-30-2008, 04:27 PM

Interesting. Would like to see what happens.
I bought a Gallon of DexCool today.

Old 05-30-2008, 06:02 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

Class actions are okay when you are the lawyer.

A$5 million dollar award is given and the lawyer takes 1/3-1/2

The rest is split between 200,000 people in the class.[:@]

Old 05-31-2008, 02:33 PM

Thank You Moderator Montejass
-Todd-
for your continued contributions to the MCF.
It's great to see your informative post & see you online.
We hope that life in Texas is going good for you & family.
Hows your awesome Monte Carlo SS, oh, and your `bike ?
Look forward to your future posts, and seeing more
of you on the MCF more : ).
Thanks from `Space.

Old 06-01-2008, 05:45 AM

ORIGINAL: SpaceRider

[align=center]Thank You Moderator Montejass[/align][align=center]-Todd-[/align][align=center]for your continued contributions to the MCF.[/align][align=center]It's great to see your informative post & see you online.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We hope that life in Texas is going good for you & family.[/align][align=center]Hows your awesome Monte Carlo SS, oh, and your `bike ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Look forward to your future posts, and seeing more[/align][align=center]of you on the MCF more : ). [/align][align=center]Thanks from `Space.[/align]
Thanks Space, things have been busy, but a good busy. The Monte is doing well, although I have to get the front wheel bearings replaced tomorrow. Another fine GM engineered screw up, I hate split hub sealed bearing.

How's life on the beach these days?

Old 06-01-2008, 07:28 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: IAHKAT

Thanks Space, things have been busy, but a good busy. The Monte is doing well, although I have to get the front wheel bearings replaced tomorrow. Another fine GM engineered screw up, I hate split hub sealed bearing.

How's life on the beach these days?

[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thanks `Todd, aka Moderator Montejass,[/align][align=center]I believe life is what we make `it, and I always try to[/align][align=center]get the most from `it, but it sure would be a lot more fun[/align][align=center]`if I could be riding your awesome Motorcyle [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]WoW, [/align][align=center]Give us a update on your `life/bike : )[/align][align=center]Thanks for your words/post, and[/align][align=center]I wish you & the reader of thispost a `Happy,[/align][align=center]from `Space : )[/align]