General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Cains LTZ pics

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2007, 06:38 PM
Default RE: Cains LTZ pics

ORIGINAL: 04MonteLS

ORIGINAL: mickey

yeah but even i would prefer the chromed or polished aluminum wheels over the chrome overlays.

I would hope for the 2100 that they wernt a over lay . i think if it were to be that way i would be finding a way to send them back.

seems to me they shoudl ahve at elast one wheel of each someplace in town so you can look at them before ya order them . jsut for this reason. hard to buy them from a Catolog.
i see why they dont it would cost a ton to do it but it owuld sure make it nice.
The only problem I have is that they don't disclose the fact that it's just an overlay, and the cost of said overlay. I don't understand why anyone would pay 2 racks for some 18's anyway. For that much, I could get some 20" Zenetti's, Falken FK-452's, Eibach lowering springs and some KYB GR2 shocks, and still have enough money left to get a couple 6 packs of Dos Equis Amber Ale
True very True.

meet ya with the bottel of Southren Comfort. you bring the coke and we will jsut think of what he car would look like wiht Chrome wheels under it as we finish off hte bottel. might even get close to actually seeing it LOL

Old 01-27-2007, 11:41 PM

True very True.
meet ya with the bottel of Southren Comfort. you bring the coke and we will jsut think of what he car would look like wiht Chrome wheels under it as we finish off hte bottel. might even get close to actually seeing it LOL
Oh man, I remember one time back in 94, I had gone over to a friends party after I got back from a Janet Jackson concert. When I got there I immediately started putting in work on a fresh bottle of Southern Comfort.................by the end of the night was trying to fight everybody there, my friends and all. So uh, Mickey, might want to bring a different bottle

Old 01-28-2007, 12:10 AM

You and the bottle don't sound like a good combination. ;(

Old 01-28-2007, 01:55 AM

ORIGINAL: cain45

You and the bottle don't sound like a good combination. ;(
LOL. I'm good with bottles, so long as it's not hard liquor.

Old 01-28-2007, 04:56 AM

LMAO...I hear ya...never a bad time with an ice cold beer in hand.

Old 01-28-2007, 05:59 AM

ok ill bring the bottel of SOCO for me and a nice bottle of sring water for you. LOL
besides im not to worried if ya hit me i hait back . LOL

Old 01-28-2007, 12:41 PM

ORIGINAL: cain45

LMAO...I hear ya...never a bad time with an ice cold beer in hand.
true story

ok ill bring the bottel of SOCO for me and a nice bottle of sring water for you. LOL
besides im not to worried if ya hit me i hait back . LOL
LMAO. Damn bro, can I at least get some Dos Equis Amber Ale? LOL

The only problem is if I hit you, the only thing you'll be hitting is the floor

Old 01-28-2007, 01:43 PM

i would say i would bring ya a bottel or two from here btu they have a fit in Customs for it.

as far as hitting the floor? you had better be quick LOL I know how to duck and if your drunk enough you still have to figure out witch one of me to hit LOL

Old 01-28-2007, 11:33 PM

Are you sure it was Janet and notMichael.......

Old 01-28-2007, 11:39 PM

if your drunk enough you still have to figure out witch one of me to hit LOL
LMAO

Quick Reply: Cains LTZ pics