General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

BGPM Sept 4-6 2008

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2008, 02:14 PM
Default BGPM Sept 4-6 2008

Hey guys and gals,

I just wanted to stop by and invite you all to a great meet. This year we have opened it up to ALL W Body cars so it should be a GREAT time. This is the 3rd year we have had the event and it grows every year. Just some basics about the event.....

Thursday is optional, and we have scheduled a cruise around Bransons winding/hilly roads.

Friday we have a group lunch and then about an hour and a half caravan to the track for some drag racing.

Saturday we have lunch planned during the Car Show. There will be a raffle for some BIG ticket items, one of which is a Street/Strip transmission rebuilt by Triple Edge Performance (or trannnyman if you visit some of the other forums). We have a sound competition and at the end of the show we get together for a photo shoot. That night we have a group dinner planned as an Awards Banquet. There we will hand out trophies and draw for the raffle items.

Now for the best part. Not one dime is made off the event. Every cent goes to the children at the Victory Junction Gang. If you dont know what that is, they have a camp every week that specializes in a specific illness. Kids from all over come to the camp WITH their siblings. The camp is all NASCAR oriented and they have a full hospital onsite called "The Body Shop". The cafeteria is called "Pit Road". This camp was started by Kyle Petty in rememberance of his son Adam.

I really hope you all can make this event. Its really going to be a blast. If you want to check out the events, please visit the website at www.bransongpmeet.com

Hope to see you all there

Chris aka webracin

Old 07-14-2008, 04:05 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: BGPM Sept 4-6 2008

Thanks for inviting us. It's a long way from college... I can't come. I hope somebody on the MCF... maybe one of our midwest guys, can make it.