General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Attempt theft ON MY NEW 05 MC!

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2009 | 07:25 PM
|
Default Attempt theft ON MY NEW 05 MC!

Between 12am and 5am of saterday the 11th some one attempted to steal my 05 monte carlo right infront of my house on the street.. I had an alero befor this car and it was hit 2 times. I belive its the same people but have no clue who these people are. They smashed in my door lock and smashed the ignition all up... Car is undriveable and now gotta deal with autopack.. Im currently going to university Living with parents still... Soo thiers no spot in garage for me 2 reasons. one of my cars is already in the garage 1973 Nova witch is a work in progress and the 2nd bay in garage goese to my step mom becsae shes the BOSS.. me and my dad both park on front street but my car sticks out like a sore thumb.... I cant belive this **** is going to happen again. Dont evan live in a bad nabour hood.

Options are Either a camera and try and catch these guys or just go buy an alarm system. I wish i could aford both but right at this state i cant,

Old 07-12-2009 | 07:50 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
10 Year Member

That sucks man!

Old 07-12-2009 | 09:49 PM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member

Guns are way cheaper.

Old 07-12-2009 | 10:24 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
15 Year Member

cameras capture images! guns kill people, get a camera, not a gun, you will be much more safer! guns ruin lives and families! sorry to preach but i've owned guns and they are pretty much useless!!!!!!!!!! unless you use them for their purpose, and not to harm people!!

Old 07-13-2009 | 02:03 AM

Originally Posted by monte carlo 3831
cameras capture images! guns kill people, get a camera, not a gun, you will be much more safer! guns ruin lives and families! sorry to preach but i've owned guns and they are pretty much useless!!!!!!!!!! unless you use them for their purpose, and not to harm people!!
guns don't kill people, stupid people with guns kill people.

Last edited by Space; 07-13-2009 at 04:58 AM. Reason: No War's, Thank You!
Old 07-13-2009 | 05:12 AM

..Hi Steven, Sorry 2 read about your problem & damage.
Will your insurance cover the damage ? *I hope it does 4-Sure. It's so sad in our World 2day that there are many that take, or do damage to other people's property & to them.

If you can ?, I would install an alarm system, & also a camera for security. If the alarm goes `off, call the police. Also see if you can start a neighborhood watch. Many people are awake during the early morning hours for many reasons. If you have or get a gun, use it only to protect your life or your family. I know I would want to blow their freak'in head `off, but you could end `up being the one in jail for life in you shot & killed them. Damage to your Monte (car) can be fixed, but life is prison is a major risk in the heat of the moment.

My g/father gave me a gun when I turned 18 that he taught me how 2 shoot & maintain. I wish there were no weapons in our world, but unfortunately there are too many in our world & there are many that should not have them.

It's a sad story...I hope things work out & that you can create a safer enviroment for your Monte, you & family.
Good Luck from `Space

Old 07-13-2009 | 10:25 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- August 2009

That really sucks. I hope you have insurance. I'd also invest in an alarm system. In some states you can actually get a discount on your car insurance if you have an alarm system installed. IN isn't one of them, however...

P.S. I like how you spelled neighborhood! lol

Old 07-13-2009 | 11:23 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

That sucks man....Get an ALARM with a shock sensor so that if someone even attemps to open the door it goes off...Can be annoying, but will keep ******** away from your car. Also, make sure it has a flashing red light showing the car has an alarm...

Old 07-13-2009 | 11:37 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

i remember hearing from my uncle that you can somehow rig the car with a 6 volt battery so that when a theif attempts to steal your car, or even touch it for that matter, they ground the circut and get a really big SHOCK!!! im not sure if thats exactally how it works, i was 12 when we had the conversation.

Old 07-13-2009 | 11:59 AM

That sucks. Gotta love pass lock though. That's what kept them from taking it. I'm surprised the factory alarm didn't go off. Mine will go off if you have it locked with the windows down and try to manually unlock the inside from the outside (if that makes any sense)

Quick Reply: Attempt theft ON MY NEW 05 MC!