General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

4-$ale 2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Intimidator SS

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2016, 12:53 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Lightbulb 4-$ale 2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Intimidator SS

Listed by one of our
MCF Sponsors
For Sale: 2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Intimidator SS $25,900.00

Ad #182640871 Posted:03/03/2016 This ad expires in 83 days.
$25,900.00

It's no secret that Chevrolet is an automotive division founded by, and named after, a prominent racecar driver. To celebrate the rampant success of the brand's NASCAR teams, GM decided to produce limited edition Monte Carlos that honored fans' favorite drivers. Without a doubt, Dale Earnhardt, a man whose name is virtually synonymous with the word Chevrolet, was one of the fans' most respected icons. The Intimidator project was initiated in 1998, when Earnhardt debuted the Intimidator Concept at the North American International Auto Show to preview NASCAR's influence on the sixth generation Monte Carlo. The first production Intimidator was essentially a run of 3,333 stripe-and-decal packages made available on the just adequate 2002 Monte Carlo SS. Then in 2004, when GM finally decided to gift the car their much-lauded supercharged V6, production ramped for 4,000 much-improved Intimidators. As you've probably gleaned, the sixth generation Monte Carlo was factory-equipped with GM's beefy 3800 Series II V6. And when customers checked the box for a top-option Supercharged SS, the car came equipped with a proven Eaton blower. Internally dubbed the L67, this relatively light engine is a highly reliable piece that has an excellent reputation for strong internals and impressive power. Behind the growling mill, a proven GM 4T65E-HD 4-speed makes excellent use of big displacement torque. That drivetrain rides on a wide MacPherson Strut performance suspension, which mixes standard traction control with a 10mm-reduced ride height. Stops are provided by large, power-assisted discs, which benefit from standard ABS technology. And power flows through diamond-cut, Intimidator-spec blades, which twist 235/55R17 Goodyear Eagle RS-As around familiar red bowties. What better way to honor the legacy of the Intimidator than driving around in a sinister Chevrolet with his name on it? Call, click or visit http://RKMotorsCharlotte.com for more information on this cool Monte Carlo! Mileage: 6522

Ad posted by:
rkmotorsnc (#827459)

RK Motors
5527 Lakeview Rd.
Charlotte, NC 28269
(704) 601-7991

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Intimidator SS for Sale in CHARLOTTE, NC | Collector Car Nation Classifieds

Old 03-03-2016, 02:22 PM
Thumbs up >More Monte Carlo's Below<

For Sale: 1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo for sale $8,400.00

This ad expires in 47 days. $8,400.00 1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo,79,750 miles Original one owner car from Tucson, Arizona car shipped to the east coast . Exterior color is Covert beige and the interior is also Covert beige. Car has the original factory 350 engine with 350 automatic transmission,12 bolt rear end, power steering, power brakes, and air conditioning. I recently replaced seat covers and headliner. Exterior has original paint, minor body repair around rear window made by original owner, several dents on drivers side still there. The floor panels and exterior sheet metal are,solid and no rust or rot, this is an excellent example of a dry southwestern desert car. This car is very dependable, great body lines and can be driven anywhere. I have two build sheet for the car and all receipts for the current maintenance. The car has newer 14" tires, and spare tire, rebuilt carburetor, new fuel pump, gas tank, heater core and hoses, full tune-up including oil change, transmission service, fluid changed in rear end, and sway bar links. All the mechanical have been gone through. Now with college bills pending I have to let this go. I will answer any question as I get them by e-mail or leave a number Ad posted by: Lrt57chevy (#774271)Contact Seller Member Since: 2014-11-14 Phone Number: (781) 307-

http://www.collectorcarnation.com/ca...lo.html?page=2

click above link to view more Monte's

Old 03-03-2016, 03:43 PM
Thumbs up New Member's Monte 4-$ale below

2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS Dale Earnhardt Signature Edition - $12500 (Wilson)

< >

2002 chevrolet monte carlo
VIN: 2G1WX15K529226817
condition: like new
cylinders: 6 cylinders
drive: fwd
fuel: gas
odometer: 71273
paint color: black
size: full-size
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
type: coupe

Authentic Dale Earnhardt Signature Edition Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS

This car has been in my family since it was purchased and ordered back in 2001. Only reason I am selling, I have two kids and the car isn't efficient for our needs. The car has been kept under a carport and at times under a car cover. The title is clean no wrecks or reports, there is a active recall on a part on it at this time which I have the paper work to show. That part has been ordered and will be replaced at no charge to owner by the dealership. I have certificate of Authenticity and original window sticker for this car and can provide that to you. There are a 2 cosmetic minor blemishes that can easily be fixed. I am the second owner of the car, Originally it belonged to my grandparents. Ive maybe put a total of 50 miles on the car since I became the owner. The production sequence is 1891 out of 3,333 produced.

The Monte Carlo SS Dale Earnhardt Signature Edition features:
Exterior:

Black with Galaxy Silver Metallic ground effects and a traditional red perimeter racing stripe
Intimidator graphic on the decklid
Dale's signature and famous stylized No. 3 racing graphic
Richard Childress Racing (RCR) graphic on each ground effect, just behind the front wheel opening

Interior:

Ebony seats with Pewter leather seating surfaces
Pewter door panel inserts
Embroidered red bowtie for each front seat head restraint
Floor mats with an embroidered stylized No. 3 and Intimidator graphic
Instrument cluster with Dale's signature, RCR logo and stylized No. 3 graphic
Passenger-side instrument panel placard features the stylized No. 3 and Dale's signature
Special door opening kick plates feature the RCR logo

$12,500 OBO

Call or Text Jamie show contact info

chevrolet, monte carlo, dale earnhardt, nascar, coupe, ss, chevy

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 03-03-2016 at 05:54 PM.
Old 03-03-2016, 04:23 PM

Man, I wish I could've afforded one of the cool limited edition cars when I was buying, I looked at an Intimidator, Tony Stewart, and a '00 pacer but everybody wants way too much for them. Plus buying one as a daily driver isn't very smart in my opinion. One day....

Old 03-03-2016, 04:30 PM
Arrow Hi John

..Hi `John, yes some of those showroom new Monte Carlo's are just to nice to drive on most of the roads today, or park them anyplace safely without a armed guard...

I'd be a nervous wreck if I owned one & drove it on the roads today...Or, I'd have to stay stoned or drunk(j/k) so I would just be mellow if someone hit it or damaged it... I'd hate to get life in prison for road rage & hurting someone because they slammed their car door in2 mine I'll just chill & ride my skateboard....LOL

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 03-03-2016 at 04:33 PM.
Old 03-06-2016, 03:53 PM
Monte Of The Month -- November 2016
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Those are all nice cars, while we are posting cars, I guess I should mention that I also have my 1986 Monte Carlo SS aerocoupe for sale. It's unmolested 100% stock garage kept. Nc car. Haven't driven it but maybe 100 Millie's in the last 5 years. It needs to be enjoyed and I don't have the time.

Old 03-06-2016, 04:39 PM
Thumbs up Monte Carlo SS Aerocoupe

Originally Posted by Aerocoupe86
Those are all nice cars, while we are posting cars, I guess I should mention that I also have my 1986 Monte Carlo SS aerocoupe for sale. It's unmolested 100% stock garage kept. Nc car. Haven't driven it but maybe 100 Millie's in the last 5 years. It needs to be enjoyed and I don't have the time.

You should make a detailed post on the MCF with pictures... It's sad that you don't have time to enjoy this rare Monte Carlo S.S.

Monte Carlo SS FAQ - Production Figures

www.montecarloss.com/SS_FAQ_2.html

Q: What years were the Monte Carlo SS Aerocoupe available? The Aerocoupe option was available only in 1986 and 1987. Only 200 Aerocoupes were made in ..

Old 03-06-2016, 06:32 PM
Monte Of The Month -- January 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Seems like there are so many more beautiful Montes in the South and Midwest. I would be really interested in a census poll showing % of our cars/ region and what gen. they are.

Old 03-07-2016, 09:30 PM
Monte Of The Month -- November 2016
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Yea, I've had the car since 1999. It not about needing money fortunately. Just needs to be taken out of the garage and see daylight now and then. With the way work is, those times are non existent . A car sitting around is as bad as being abused nearly. It's to rare a car and in to pristine of shape to go to waste.