General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

2012 Monte Carlo ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2011, 08:12 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Space: I like that Dodge Charger ! I had a 74 SE with a small block. I wish I had pictures with me to show. It was gold with 1/4 Black vinyl top. Buckets with all black int. It was SWEET.

Old 01-25-2011, 08:19 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2011
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I honestly do not see how a RWD 415+ HP Car could possibly be considered a "Grandfather's Car" regardless of the number of doors...especially when the Monte name plate came out with 200HP FWD...even at 300HP FWD.

I'd be more then happy if the commodore/g8 came out as a chevelle...more proud then a fwd Monte...bring in a GMC El Camino Ute (Maloo r8) And a wagon version and we'd be good to go imo.

Joe

Old 01-25-2011, 08:57 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

Originally Posted by Jomao_o
Hahaha, yeah sucks to know there isn't any mention of a future Monte.
Who knows, what if... what if... GM's new acquisition of a female product chief leads to our beloved Monte making a comeback?!?!

Like you say, dreams are free right?
ha ya know if I was running GM, that would the first thing I would start working on...

& yeah I try to look up news on a new monte about once a month & nothing =(

&& that article is a clear example of why you can't believe everything you read on the internet

Old 01-25-2011, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
Space: I like that Dodge Charger ! I had a 74 SE with a small block. I wish I had pictures with me to show. It was gold with 1/4 Black vinyl top. Buckets with all black int. It was SWEET.
If I can find my pictures I'll show them to you some time. They're pretty poor quality, as they're from digital cams of 10 years ago.
EDIT: I found a small pic on my photobucket.
That's my wife's '99 Cavalier we bought brand new right beside it and the black Ram in the background was mine too. I promise I'm done jacking the thread now!

Last edited by KJRich; 01-25-2011 at 09:29 PM. Reason: found one pic
Old 01-26-2011, 03:59 AM

Originally Posted by KJRich
I promise I'm done jacking the thread now!

Nice Ride & thanks for posting/sharing....No prob on `jacking thread 4 Sure....We all have one thing 4-Sure in common & that's the love of the Monte Carlo & Super Cars & Rides....I've really enjoyed the input/pictures/comments of this thread & that's what the MCF is all about....EnJoy

Old 01-26-2011, 10:37 AM

1 Year Member

Rich: Thats KOOL as Hell. HI jack this all you want! ha ha ha. man that brings back some Memories from the past. I had my front end pulled down so tight. That I could roll a beer can with the front spoiler. Then I had N 50 15's in the rear. 14's on the front. It wasn't fast at all. But it looked good. 318 2bbl. Thanks KJRich............Ya made my day

Old 01-26-2011, 04:34 PM

Wish I could find my other pictures. It had a functional 6 Pak hood scoop on it when I bought it and I have pictures of that somewhere. The hood was twisted from deer damage though (bought it for a fair price since it had deer damage), and I had to put another hood, bumper, grille inserts on. It also had 14" Keystone Raider wheels on it which were basically Cragar S/S knockoffs. Air shocks in the rear, of course. The back tires were nice and wide, too. Tires were shot though and I got a good deal on those 15" Chrysler Ralley wheels with tires that you see in the pic. I thought the 14's were too small, so I never went back to them. I still have the Keystones in the shed. Damn, now I really miss that car...
Also had dual exhaust with glasspacks that set off more than one car alarm. Ahhh, the good old days.

Last edited by KJRich; 01-26-2011 at 04:38 PM.
Old 01-26-2011, 07:41 PM

1 Year Member

I Know what you mean. Thats why I have the Chevelle !. I put the oldies on and just cruz. Not caring about a thing. Its my Fortress of Solitude

Old 01-27-2011, 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by KidSpace
Hi Member's,
I got all excited when I found the below link when I was doing a google's search on future Chevy Monte Carlo's
Click below to see what I found

I was really,really,disappointed
4-Sure I think someone (ok many) on the web are doing `drugs

Don't believe everything you read & see on the Web : (
==============================

in Empty`Spaces

I was in shock too.. Until I saw a picture of a 2000-2005 Monte Carlo above the link..

Old 01-28-2011, 05:20 AM

Since there is no projected Monte Carlo Below has links to
future cars that you may want to explore to try to keep up on the Auto Market & what's out there...Thanks EveryOne for your input on this thread...I've enjoyed reading your posts : )

2012 Future Cars

An A-to-Z Look at What's Coming from the World's Top Automakers
January 24, 2011

Click to view Gallery

The lights are back on and factory floors are buzzing. Hot metal is pouring out of car companies that are leaner, greener, and meaner than ever. We've driven many of their offerings and looked ahead a couple of years for the rest. What's next? It all starts right here with our 2012 Future Cars guide, an A-to-Z sampling of some of the most anticipated vehicles coming soon from the world's top automakers...

AUTOMAKER INDEX Acura Aston Martin Audi BMW Bugatti Buick Cadillac Chevrolet Chrysler Dodge Ferrari Fiat Fisker Ford GMC Honda Hyundai Infiniti Jaguar Jeep Kia Lamborghini Land Rover Lexus Lincoln Lotus Maserati Mazda Mercedes-Benz Mini Nissan Porsche Ram Rolls-Royce Saab Scion Subaru Tesla Toyota Volkswagen

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |Next

Read more: http://www.motortrend.com/future/fut...#ixzz1CKNYTaps

Last edited by Space; 01-28-2011 at 05:22 AM.

Quick Reply: 2012 Monte Carlo ?