General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

1975 monte carlo landau Project

Old 06-27-2019, 10:25 PM
Default 1975 monte carlo landau Project

I have a 1975 monte Carlo landau not running and driving . I going to put a basic 350 turbo short tail transmisson and (85) 350 engine with hei distributor. My 1975 landau happens to have factory ac, power lock and windows. I going to remove all the emblems / decals to the car and delete the radio. a while back my friend was sandblasting with his Eastwood sand blaster which happen to fail on us . So we went to harbor freight and just so happen to have a o ring kit with the correct size o- ring we need. After sand blasting the block,, both his and my jack. My fiend and I took the engine to Precision to be rebuilt. which happen to be inside Thunderbolt 6847 Harrisburg Blvd, Houston, TX 77011 . We got it back and decided to paint it Chevy red orange paint. Going to add photos and update you along the way.

Old 06-27-2019, 10:29 PM
Default 1975 monte carlo landau Project

I got to many picture so here some on more pictures on 2nd post

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.