General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

07 SS 3Kmiles 4-Sale Florida

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 01:53 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default 07 SS 3Kmiles 4-Sale Florida

[align=center]A friend of mine sent me the below information on a low mile[/align][align=center]last year Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS V-8.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I have to wait until Jan 09 until I purchase another Monte Carlo,[/align][align=center]but I thought that maybe one of our MCF Members might be[/align][align=center]interested in a low miled 07 SS[/align][align=center]Let me know what you think of this one ? `ok : )[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center](Sure would be a fun Trip to fly to Florida & drive it home : )[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]DealerShip is just northwest of Tampa, Florida[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]11613 US 19 Hwy North Port Richey, FL 34668
Phone: 1-866-492-9534 |Contact: Scott Lavancher |Fax: (727) 245-1006
[/align]
[align=center][/align][ul][align=center]Home
View Inventory
Search Inventory
Email Us
View Offers
Visit Our Website

2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS [/align][/ul][align=center][/align][align=center]9 Photos[/align][align=center]

Price
$21,777 *Make offer
(Tell them KidSpace sent you &[/align][align=center]they will charge you a extra $1K+ : )
Miles
3665 Miles

VIN
2G1WL15C279358333

Stock
9836A[/align][align=center]This extra clean exterior makes this used auto look new. 4-Wheel ABS,4-Wheel Disc Brakes,A/C,Adjustable Steering Wheel,Alarm,Alloy Wheels,AM/FM Stereo,Auto-Off Headlights,Auto-On Headlights,Auxiliary Audio Input,Bucket Seats,CD Player,Compact Spare Tire,Cruise Control,Daytime Running Lights,Driver Air Bag,Driver Illuminated Vanity Mirror,Driver Lumbar,Dual Zone A/C,Emergency Trunk Release,ENGINE, 5.3L SMALL BLOCK V8 SFI,Fog Lamps,Front Floor Mats,Front Wheel Drive,Gasoline Fuel,Heated Driver Seat,Heated Passenger Seat,Intermittent Wipers,Leather Seats,LEATHER SEATS Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel,MP3 Player,Onboard Hands-Free Communications System,Passenger Air Bag,Passenger Illuminated Visor Mirror,Pass-Through Rear Seat,Power Door Locks,Power Driver Mirror,Power Driver Seat,Power Passenger Mirror,Power Steering,Power Windows,Rear Defrost,Rear Floor Mats,Rear Spoiler,Remote Engine Start,Remote Keyless Entry,Remote Trunk Release,Satellite Radio,Steering Wheel Controls,Tire Pressure Monitoring System,Tires - Front Performance,Tires - Rear Performance,Traction Control,TRANSMISSION, 4-SPEED AUTOMATIC, HEAVY-DUTY, ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED WITH OVERDRIVE (STD),Vehicle Anti-Theft System [/align][align=center]
[hr]
[/align][align=center][/align]

Old 10-25-2008, 05:54 AM
Default RE: 07 SS 3Kmiles 4-Sale Florida

[align=center][/font]The Last Chevrolet Monte Carlo Rolls off The Line on June 20th, 2007 @ 11:00am[/b][/size][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][X(][][X(][/align][align=center][/b][/align][align=center]I wish I had one 4-Sure [8D][/align][align=center]"There are special plans for the last two Monte Carlo models. The last model will be placed in the General Motors Heritage Centre, a contemporary meeting facility filled with 100 years of automotive history, located in Sterling Heights, Michigan.The second to last Monte Carlo production unit will be sent to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway to appear at the Brickyard 400 NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series race on July 29. All Chevrolet race drivers will sign the car and it will be sent to Charlotte, North Carolina for auction."[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][font="times new roman"][size=4]~ Future Classic Collector Monte Carlo SS ~[/align][/align][/align]

Old 10-25-2008, 09:01 AM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member

so sad news day after my bday it was sold though

Old 10-25-2008, 10:31 AM

ORIGINAL: Enzo354

so sad news day after my bday it was sold though
Hey `Brock, Belated Happy `B-Day!!!
[sm=happy046.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=happy046.gif]
I knew it would not last long, especially with that low of miles/color etc.
I wish I could have driven over to see `it, but it`s a couple hours
away from me : (
Are you looking for a 07SS ? If so ?, I am always searching
the web for 06-07 LTZ`s & SS`s, plus super clean 4th Gen
Monte`s. Let me know, & `if I find a clean one, I will
send you the infor on `it.
Wish U a `Happy 4-Sure

Old 10-25-2008, 11:52 AM

I love these cars...but I dont think they will be collectable...yeah too bad they stop production..but they will come back stronger and faster next time around.

Old 10-25-2008, 06:10 PM

ORIGINAL: 07MonteSS

I love these cars...but I dont think they will be collectable...yeah too bad they stop production..but they will come back stronger and faster next time around.
No doubt. I can envision a hollywood action blockuster, where the hero drives a sick 2014 Monte SS Apocalypse Edition.

[sm=shootshoot.gif]