General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

07 S.S. 4-Sale: Paris, Ky + more Monte's

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2011, 04:40 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hey Space get that 86, you know you want to lose

LOL, Yes `Brock, I know that I want 2 lose, even when I know I can WIN ...My mission in `life is to make my friends HAPPY, so I let them win...
So, I'd let U Win 4-Sure
======================================
That white Monte is only about 40 minutes away from me, and if I catch a break, I'm going to check it out...Not to buy it, but just see if they will let me sit in it & start it `up...
Yes, I will bring some paper towels LOL (in case the seat is dirty: )

I think the white does look good on that 4th, but I will post a report `if I do get the chance to check it out...
I just wanta hear the music of a built V8...I love the sounds of good power : )
Wish U & reader a Happy/Safe/WeekEnd ~> Life
Peace/Out from `Space

Old 09-09-2011, 05:11 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL

Originally Posted by KidSpace

Hi `Zach, did a little old little really own your SS b-4 U ?
Since you have a 07 SS (U lucky Dude), what do you think is a decent price on the Silver one I posted ?
I know that silver one is @ a dealer, but they say they give a lifetime warranty on the power train ?
I think they would accept $18K or less in today's market, and I think that would be a super deal on a low miles last year Monte S.S.

Look 4ward to your reply...Oh, hope u r feel'in better 4-Sure..
EnJoy your WeekEnd..
Hey Space

A 66 year old lady and 69 year old guy drove mine around before me The lady said she owned 8 Monte Carlos and mine was her favorite but she had to get rid of it because she didnt want to even try to get the grandkids in the back (thank god she didnt try )

I would say 18k-18.5k would be a really good price on that one. I got mine a year ago for about 17k with 35k miles

The Lifetime powertrain might be through the dealership. i work for a dealership that does the same thing. If you take your car in there for all the scheduled maintenance than they will cover all the powertrain for life for free.

Feeling a little better today. i should be all good after this weekend 4 sure

Old 09-10-2011, 03:57 AM

..Thanks `Zach for your reply & infor. It's great that you found a V8 S.S. owned by a senior citizen with low miles at a super super price.

I think the lifetime warranty is amazing... So, `if I got a car from your dealership & had it maintained there, they would warrant the power-train for life...WoW , I could drive it for over 50 years & still have protection for over a million miles ~> WoW...

Got 2 get back 2 work, but thanks again & get all better : )
EnJoy your WeekEnd 4-Sure