Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   General Monte Carlo Talk (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/general-monte-carlo-talk-9/)
-   -   06 SS pacecar (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/general-monte-carlo-talk-9/06-ss-pacecar-5516/)

wiz kidd 08-27-2007 03:31 PM

RE: 06 SS pacecar

for that 06 ss pacecar i would, there's always things that you'd like to change...but when a car is 1 of 1000 i wouldn't change much on it

cain45 08-27-2007 03:53 PM

The V8 isn't that impressive IMHO. I'd pass....sorry guys. However, I'm glad that most like 'em.

BeachBumMike 08-27-2007 04:36 PM

ORIGINAL: cain45

The V8 isn't that impressive IMHO. I'd pass....sorry guys. However, I'm glad that most like 'em.

:eek:
:D
[:-]
`James, LOL ~ LOL ~ LOL
Thanks.
Double Post & Double not impressed.
I heard it takes a strong man to drive a Monte Carlo SS V-8
I fullly understand, why you wouldn't want one, ortrade for one.
Some peoplejust can't handle the power : )
:) :D :) ;) :)
~ Peace 2 all ~
the Beach `Bums

GrandPaDave 08-27-2007 05:03 PM

Nothing changes the fact that it is the most powerful factory front wheel drive car produced for 2007.

TheFullMonte 08-27-2007 08:56 PM

Well, as some of you know I bought one of them bout a month ago. all I can say is.. red inserts in the leather, 1 area on the dash and doors with carbon fiber(red) and 3 or so nascar emblems isnt exactly what I call over doing it on the interior. Perhaps the guys at G.A.S. or WCC could do it up better..lol...NOT! As for the outside,.. I could do without the stripes or the scoop and all the nascar emblems but my wife loves it. Not including what is done to the outside of the car as a nascar edition....... what else could've been done to it? Wagon wheels and aglass folding hood????? given enough time alot of the exterior stuff is coming off of ours. hopefully I canremove those items without her knowledge to make it more appealing on the outside..lol. think she will notice..hehehe

cain45 08-27-2007 09:59 PM

Who cares that it's the fastest front drive car in 07 GPD? Not me!!

BeachBumMike 08-28-2007 06:56 AM

[align=center]aaaah `Freedom of Speech, or words.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
An opinion is a person's ideas and thoughts towards something. It is an assessment, judgment or evaluation of something. An opinion is not a fact, because opinions are either not falsifiable, or the opinion has not been proven or verified. If it later becomes proven or verified, it is no longer an opinion, but a fact.

Anyone on the MCF can state their opinions,
even `if they are Negative : )
"Freedom, don't take it 4-granted"
~ Peace ~
`Space, & Bum's[/align]

wiz kidd 08-28-2007 07:10 AM

Who cares that it's the fastest front drive car in 07 GPD? Not me!!

i think that if cain had the v8, he'd be bad talking the v6, going on about who would buy a v6 and not get the v8 or something....

wiz kidd 08-28-2007 07:10 AM

but its still a v8 and not a v6, there's just something about owning a v8 over a v6 :) they sound way better with exhaust systems on them for one thing

BeachBumMike 08-28-2007 07:27 AM

[align=center]http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/Assets/jerk.jpg[/align][align=center]
Jerk is sarcastic, mean, unforgiving and never misses an opportunity to make a cutting remark. Jerk's repulsive personality quickly alienates other Warriors, and after some initial skirmishing he is usually ostracized. Still, Jerk is very happy to participate in electronic forums because in cyberspace he is free to be himself...without the risk of getting a real-time punch in the mouth

It's great that there are no `Jerks on the MCF
[sm=happy046.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=happy046.gif]

[sm=imsorry.gif].....I just can't control myself, `ok I'm a `Jerk : )[/align]