General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

06/07 Monte Carlo - GM's Redheaded Stepchild

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 07:30 AM
Default RE: 06/07 Monte Carlo - GM's Redheaded Stepchild

lol,I thought when you did the samewith some conservatives (face them with facts and reasoning)they just called you a non patriot, traitor or something along those lines. I have a bunch of otherissues with them, but hey I'm having a good day so I don't want to go all into that.

Old 12-14-2007, 11:19 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

ORIGINAL: BLACK ATTACK

I used to bea Democrat, but now I am a republican.

Ah, I was a Democrat that became a Republican, that has since became an Indepedent.

Craig, I wish I was you. Itmust be great to sit on the fence and point fingers at both sides huh?[sm=joke.gif][sm=joke.gif][sm=joke.gif]

Old 12-14-2007, 06:23 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007

ORIGINAL: SolaraSlayer

Craig, I wish I was you. Itmust be great to sit on the fence and point fingers at both sides huh?[sm=joke.gif][sm=joke.gif][sm=joke.gif]
No Need to Joke... It really is NICE! But every election year they make me register how I am going to vote (for the Primaries). It is suppose to ensure each parties strongest candidates are presented for the presidential elections. D-A-M-M I was going to vote for Romney (his Daddy was our governor for years) in the primary then for the Democrat in November... NOT! But I guess some people would. Actually it is the Democrats that are afraid of this, and are the ones that require all voters register.

Old 12-14-2007, 06:26 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

California is trying to pass a law that you can vote in *any* primaries no matter your affiliation.

A few states have that already.

Old 12-14-2007, 06:39 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I like such a policy.... it really protects both parties from members of the other sabotaging their primaries. This way, the party gets the man they really want, not who the other party wants to run against.

Old 12-14-2007, 07:00 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007

California is the wierdest state I know... Almost ALWAYS has a Republican Governor, yet is the most LIBERAL state. I just don't get it! "Let's go vote baby to assure Gays can marry, but who cares who is our Governor?" "Let's vote to free the prisoners -- you know those poor prisoners cannot get good sushi, and their plasma screens are only thirty-one-inches, but who cares who is the next president?" "WE MUST SAVE THE PLANET! -- Johnny can you get my Hummer and pull it up while I turn on the hot tub to warm up while we drive to the airport. We'llfly to Reno in my Lear for dinner andbe back in time to hot tub around midnight. Oh Honey, did you send that check to Green Peace yet! -- Yeah baby the check is right here in my fur coat!"

Old 12-14-2007, 08:07 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

LMAO!!!!! Pretty good point Craig

Old 12-15-2007, 12:51 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I want to know who decided California was the MECCA the of the U.S. and every other state has to follow suite as to what CA does?

Truthfully if gays want to live as man & man, or woman & woman it's fine. Just don't subject me to it.

Every state should be doing what it right for that particularsate as far as fuel emissions, and the likego. Not how California handled their smog.

Old 12-15-2007, 09:27 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Very well said RJ. I'm all for reducing polution, but I'm tired of the power on my GM car being watered down because of a state that buys mostly imported cars. Nothing against the residents of Cali, just this attitude where because California law says it, everyone has to do it.