General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

The 06/07 Challenge! VOTE NOW!

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2008, 05:32 PM
Default RE: The 06/07 Challenge?

Someone said they wanted to do PINKS for their car... I'm willing to go... Just let me finish putting on my GenV.

Old 01-04-2008, 10:16 PM

Like I said before Im Game. Sounds fun. Both cars are very nice different gen. Montes with different mods. As for payments I have a very nice one of my own LOL not counting the thousands of $$$ I have put into my Monte. Check out my Pics.
http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w125/red06ss/

Old 01-04-2008, 11:08 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I know I said I'd move it to the Monte Of The Month section, but to heck with it.
Richard and Jeff, post your favorite pics if you like.
It's on!
Right here!
Right now!

Voting will end next saturday.

VOTE NOW!

Old 01-05-2008, 09:27 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007

HOLD IT FOLKS... Red is DQ'd!!! In fact, REV should be the Winner of 07 Monte of the Year!

Rules state the owner must have Pictures of their car on MCF and Red Clearly Does Not! That DQ's him... Fair is Fair and if he adds a set of pictures now, that should not count.

I fished Bass Tournaments and even theTop anglers once in a while make a mistake and are DQ'd and lose tournaments they clearly where ahead in and lose $150,000 because of it... We're not competing for money, but there should be no difference!!!

Red is DQ'd! Oh... I voted for him before I noticed he had no pictures.

Old 01-05-2008, 10:05 AM

ORIGINAL: BLACK ATTACK

HOLD IT FOLKS... Red is DQ'd!!! In fact, REV should be the Winner of 07 Monte of the Year!

Rules state the owner must have Pictures of their car on MCF and Red Clearly Does Not! That DQ's him... Fair is Fair and if he adds a set of pictures now, that should not count.

I fished Bass Tournaments and even theTop anglers once in a while make a mistake and are DQ'd and lose tournaments they clearly where ahead in and lose $150,000 because of it... We're not competing for money, but there should be no difference!!!

Red is DQ'd! Oh... I voted for him before I noticed he had no pictures.
[align=center]Hi Member BlackAttack `Craig[/align][align=center]Below are the approved rules for MCF Contest[/align][align=center]I think that Red06SS is in compliance with the MCF Rules[/align][align=center]He has posted a link to his photo's[/align][align=center]http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w125/red06ss/ [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Craig,[/align][align=center]Ithink that ourdedicated MCF Moderator's[/align][align=center]will make the final decision on your objection.
[/align][align=center]________________________________[/align][align=center]

[/align][align=center]MCF[/align][align=center]Monte of the Month Requirements[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]1. Must be a active MCF Member[/align][align=center](minimum4 posts a month)[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]2. Member's Monte must be posted[/align][align=center]in Member's Gallery[/align][align=center](or alink to Member'sPhoto site)[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]3. Gallery should include picture's of[/align][align=center]Front/Side/Rear[/align][align=center](Interior/Engine a plus 4 member)[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]4. Every MCF Member can nominate[/align][align=center]one (1) member's Monte[/align][align=center]and[/align][align=center]2nd the nomination[/align][align=center]of another Member's Monte.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]* All member's [/align][align=center]are eligible for MOTM[/align][align=center](Including `Moderator's)[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]5. The Top (3) Member's, with the most[/align][align=center]nominations will be entered into the[/align][align=center]MOTM Contest.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]6. The MCF Monte of the Month Nominations[/align][align=center]will begin,ten (10)day before the endof each Month[/align][align=center]or determined by our Moderating Staff[/align][align=center][/align][align=center

Old 01-05-2008, 11:31 AM
Taz

15 Year Member

Like Space just pointed out, Jeff has posted a link to his photo site.

Old 01-05-2008, 05:08 PM

Thanks Mod `Taz for your clarification on the rules.
I think it's going to be a very interesting race.
Both contestants Monte Carlo's have `mod's done by their owners,
and they each are unique.
I'll be looking foward to the results of the
Battle of the Monte Carlo's of the Year,
on Saturday, January 12, 2008.
Let the Voting Continue
Did you Vote yet ?

Old 01-05-2008, 05:27 PM

sticker on my monte was 32 k new i pay 483 a month on her

Old 01-05-2008, 05:40 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007

I have a 06 SS, $32,820 MSRP, I won't tell ya my payment, it will make you cry... its that low....

Old 01-05-2008, 05:57 PM
Taz

15 Year Member

I got the original window sticker for my 04 Dale Jr. edition in front of me.
Total price: $43,510.00 Canadian.

But since I bought it as a demo model, I paid $22k.
Gonna be paying that off for quite a while.

Quick Reply: The 06/07 Challenge! VOTE NOW!