General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

**Update Production/Sales#'s on Monte Carlo's +

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2007, 05:37 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: Update March 07 Sales Monte Carlo +

[:-]Below is a copy of the Email I sent to GM [:-]
[hr]
[align=center][/align][align=center]TO: John McDonald (Sales)
GM Sales & Marketing Communications [/align][align=center]and[/align][align=center]Pam Reese (Production)
GM Manufacturing & Labor Communications [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]FROM: A Senior Member, of the Monte Carlo Forum [/align][align=center]Worldwide internet site.[/align][align=center]Membership:Close to Three thousand members.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]www.montecarloforum.com[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Our Monte Carlo members are attempting to ascertain[/align][align=center]the production breakdown, of all Monte Carlo's produced,[/align][align=center]with a breakdownby Models to wit: LS, LT, LT3, SS.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]If, you do not have access to the requested information,[/align][align=center]could you please direct us to someone that can assist.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We would deeply appreciate your assistance, in our request.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I will share this request with all auto forums, and contacts[/align][align=center]that have interest, in the requested information.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We sincerely thank you, for your time, and expertise [/align][align=center]in our request.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Best Regards,[/align][align=center]`D. Space[/align][align=center]D. Space, Senior Member[/align][align=center]of the[/align][align=center]Monte Carlo Forum[/align][align=center]World-Wide[/align][align=center]
[hr]
[/align]

Old 07-10-2007, 01:19 AM

Very nice letter Mr. Space.
Hope you will get some info back from them

Old 07-10-2007, 11:12 AM

[hr]

[align=center]Below is the response/reply from GM Communications[/align][align=center]Sales Manager J. McDonald[/align][align=center]*He passed the Buck[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]

[hr]

[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Dear Mr. Space --

I do not handle production information. That is Pam's area. Thanks for the request.

--John

John M. McDonald
GM Communications - Sales Reporting, Pricing, Incentives and Market Trends
Office) 313.667.3714
Cell) 313.418.2139
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]- End -[/align][align=center]

[hr]

[/align]
[align=center][/align][align=center]Member's, I will continue to ascertain the aforementioned information. I wll post, when & `if I here from the GM Production Manager.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Mr. `Space : )[/align][align=center]He called me Mr Space : )[/align][align=center][/align]

Old 07-11-2007, 07:48 AM

[align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]June 2007Monte Carlo sales : 1,698[/align][align=center]June 2006 Monte Carlo Sales: 3,039[/align][align=center]a 46.2% decline in sales[/align][align=center]________________________________________[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Calendar Year-to-Date
January - June
[/align][align=center]Total 07 Monte Carlo Sold: 11,313[/align][align=center]Total 06 Monte Carlo Sold: 17,383[/align][align=center]a 34.9 % decline in sales : ([/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I have not been able to find out how many remaining[/align][align=center]2007 new Chevrolet Monte Carlo are out there[/align][align=center]on dealer's lots.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]If you have read my above previous post, I have written[/align][align=center]to GM Chevrolet Production & Sales management[/align][align=center]to attempt to get this information.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Stand by, for future reports[/align]

Old 07-11-2007, 11:28 AM

Space, can you get the info like - how many SS's were made, in Laser Blue, with a sunroof, with my same options, etc etc.. ???

I'm curious to see how many of my same exact car were made/sold....

Old 07-12-2007, 06:27 AM

Hi Lewis, and members,
I am waiting for a reply from my previous correspondence
to Production Management at General Motors.
(Read previous above posts)
When, and `if they respond, I will pursue model breakdown
with options.
I will also attempt to get a breakdown on limited/special
edition Monte Carlo's.
I know that General Motors has this information, but
I don't know if they will take the time to share it with
their consumers ?
Time will tell.....
I will keep the MCF informed on all information received,
reference this topic.
`Space

Old 07-14-2007, 07:32 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: 06MonteSS

Space, can you get the info like - how many SS's were made, in Laser Blue, with a sunroof, with my same options, etc etc.. ???

I'm curious to see how many of my same exact car were made/sold....
[/align][align=center]Hi Lewis & Members,[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]G.M.Production Manager[/align][align=center]has not replied to my emails. If you would like to write her[/align][align=center]for information, you can try at her below email address.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Pam Reese (Production)
GM Manufacturing & Labor Communications
248-753-2272 (office)
586-246-8683 (mobile)
[/align][align=center][:-]
pam.reese@gm.com
[/align][align=center]

[/align]

Old 07-16-2007, 09:07 AM

[align=center]Below rec'd 7-16-07 from GMbelow [/align][align=center]________________________________[/align][align=center]Hi, Mr. Space. I will see what I can get on the Monte Carlos. When we report production numbers we don't show the breakdown in the models....we just show an overall Monte Carlo production. Also, how far back are you looking to go on the numbers?

Pam Reese

07/09/2007 06:35 PM
[/align][align=center]To[/align][align=center]pam.reese@gm.com
[/align][align=center]cc[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Subject:Production Request
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]_______________________________[/align][align=center]Response to above from Space[/align][align=center]__________________________[/align][align=center]July 16,2007[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Dear Pam Reese,[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thank you very much, for your reply.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The members of the worldwide Monte Carlo Forum would[/align][align=center]appreciate the production numbers on all Monte Carlo's.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I know the request is a voluminous task, but we[/align][align=center]would be extremely thankful.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We would also deeplyappreciate, if you could provide us with a[/align][align=center]contact within General Motors for breakdown by[/align][align=center]models.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Our Monte Carlo Forum consists of dedicated GM [/align][align=center]consumers that represent your product by their purchase,[/align][align=center]maintenance, and care of our Monte Carlo's.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We all look forward to GM's future production of the[/align][align=center]Monte Carlo.[/align][align=center]We appreciate all your efforts in obtaining the information[/align][align=center]requested on our Monte Carlo's.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thank You for your assistance in our request.[/align][align=center]MonteCarloForum.com[/align][align=center]Best Regards,[/align][align=center]Senior Member,[/align][align=center]D. Space[/align]

Old 07-16-2007, 10:36 AM

[align=center]
subject:
Re: Production Request - Thank You!

Date:
7/16/2007 10:51:47 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time

pam.reese@gm.com

Reply To:
To:
Space
CC:
BCC:
Sent on: July 16, 2007
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Hi. I am the contact person to the outside world concerning production numbers for GM. I will see what I can do on the Monte Carlos.

Pam Reese

Space@l.com
07/16/2007 10:05 AM
[/align][align=center]To[/align][align=center]pam.reese@gm.com

[/align][align=center]cc
[/align][align=center]Subject[/align][align=center]
Re: Production Request - Thank You![/align][align=center][/align][align=center]___________Respond from `Space______[/align][align=center]

In a message dated 7/16/2007 10:51:47 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, pam.reese@gm.com writes:[/align][blockquote][align=center]Hi. I am the contact person to the outside world concerning production numbers for GM. I will see what I can do on the Monte Carlos.

Pam Reese

[/align][/blockquote][align=center][/align][align=center]Dear Pam Reese,
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We thank you, for all your efforts in assisting us with this valued
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]production information, on the Chevrolet Monte Carlo.
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It's great to have a contact on the "Inside World of GM" : )
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]All of us,from the outside World ofthe Monte Carlo Forum, wish you future escapes to our planet. : )We would love to visit your inside World of GM.
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thank youfrom all of us.[/align][align=center]Sincerely,[/align][align=center]The Monte Carlo Members[/align][/align]

Old 07-16-2007, 11:33 AM

Space thanks for keeping us inform on the info

Quick Reply: **Update Production/Sales#'s on Monte Carlo's +