General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

**Update Production/Sales#'s on Monte Carlo's +

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2007, 02:09 AM
Default RE: 06 Sales Monte & Vette : )

3LT comes with the 3.9 V-6 motor. And if you don't see "plastic" type covers on the side of your seat then you don't have side airbags. Also you can get leather heated seats in a 3LT it was an option as well.

Old 01-07-2007, 07:56 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[align=center]Hi Monte Carlo Owner(s)[/align][align=center]Below link contains a good chart to describe the breakdown of 06MC Models[/align][align=center]and optional equipment . GM alwaysmakes it confusing I think they have been smok'in[/align][align=center]something illegal : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]Click link below [:-][/align][align=center]http://autos.msn.com/research/vip/Sp...&trimid=-1[/align][align=center]when you get to the above site click on more[/align][align=center]for additional features & options[/align][align=center]__________________________________________________ ______[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]* note: no 3LT or LTZ in the 07 Monte. They wereonly produced in 2006 Monte Carlo[/align][align=center]the 3.9 L is now only a optionin the 07Impala w/DOD[/align][align=center]No longer an option in the 07 Monte Carlo[/align][align=center][/align][align=left]RJ, in ten years your LTZ would [/align][align=left]sell for over $75K @ the Barrett-Jackson Show [/align][align=left]or[/align][align=left]maybe ? more : ), but isn't that what it's worth now ? : )[/align][align=left]Wish U a `Happy.....[/align][align=center]`Space[/align]

Old 01-07-2007, 07:19 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

And if you don't see "plastic" type covers on the side of your seat then you don't have side airbags.

My LTZ does have plastic (actually vinyl) sides on the leather seats. Afterall, that's all GM put in just about any car with leather seats. A leather front/top with vinyl sides.

But does this indicate my LTZ has side air bags?????????

Space,
I can only wish the car would be worth $75k in 10 years. [8D]

Being a little more realistic I can hope the car might bring in $20k in 10 years? But not likely.

Old 01-07-2007, 07:43 PM

if the outside part of the side of the seats has a side cover on it then yes you have side air bags

Old 01-08-2007, 03:35 PM
rj
15 Year Member

Looks like no side air bags on this Monte. [sm=smiley21.gif]

Old 02-06-2007, 11:53 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[align=center][/align][align=center]GM Car Deliveries - (United States)
January 2007[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]Click below link & scroll down to Monte Carlo Sales [:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]http://media.gm.com/servlet/GatewayS...mp;docid=33014[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]___________________________________________[/align][align=center][X(]January 2007 Sales of Monte Carlo= 1,639 [X(][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]January 2006 Sales of Monte Carlo = 4,394[/align][align=center]____________________________________[/align]

[align=center][X(]The 07 Monte's are not selling that well[X(][/align][align=center]The end of an era : ([/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I keep emailing the below GM People to get a breakdown of[/align][align=center]Monte Carlo's Produced by Model's[/align][align=center]ie. Ls, LT, LT3's, & SS.[/align][align=center][X(]They have not responded.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Please emailed them & ask about your model.[/align][align=center]Power in numbers : )[/align][align=center]Have a question about your production numbers ?[/align][align=center]Email below : )[/align][align=center]CONTACT(S):
John McDonald (Sales)
GM Sales & Marketing Communications

john.m.mcdonald@gm.com

Pam Reese (Production)
GM Manufacturing & Labor Communication
pam.reese@gm.com [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][sm=feedback.gif][/align][align=center]What do U think ?
[/align]

Old 02-06-2007, 12:49 PM

yeah, I want the build/production sheet that shows how many 2006 Monte Carlo SS's were made/built with the Laser Blue color, with my specific options, etc etc.

I know that info is out there somewhere, I've seen it for other cars - but I can't find it for ours...

Old 02-06-2007, 05:54 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

ORIGINAL: montejass

I would say there is a seventh gen, new frt end, new drivetrain line up...
I was on the 6+ generation bandwagon, but after 6 months, I've changed my mind. I say its a 7th gen. Parked side by side with a 6th gen, theyseem to be2 completely different looking cars inside and out.

Old 02-06-2007, 06:00 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

ORIGINAL: 06MonteSS

yeah, I want the build/production sheet that shows how many 2006 Monte Carlo SS's were made/built with the Laser Blue color, with my specific options, etc etc.

I know that info is out there somewhere, I've seen it for other cars - but I can't find it for ours...

I have not seen a Monte my color. Neither has anyone else.

Old 02-08-2007, 03:42 PM
rj
15 Year Member

3LT comes with the 3.9 V-6 motor.

I've since seen a couple on ebay listed as "3LT with LTZ options."
These cars have leather seats and the 3.9 engines in them.

This was posted on the 2KMC site I think. It's information that if you contact Canada GM they will send you information about your Monte. But it's ONLY if your car was made in Canada. And I think it costs like $40- $45 to get the information.

http://gmcanada.com/english/maintena...arts_vint.html

Quick Reply: **Update Production/Sales#'s on Monte Carlo's +