Engine/Transmission/Performance Adders Chat about your engine, transmission, nitrous, superchargers, turbos, and tuning.

SLP Loudmouth

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2005, 05:03 PM
Default RE: SLP Loudmouth

LOL
I know they did the rockers and lifters alos they had the inectors changed to somethign not sure what it was,Lowerd springs and reprogramed. several other small things on the front end and of course badging for the whole thing to advertise the stage 3 being onit

Old 06-12-2005, 06:20 PM
Photobucket

ORIGINAL: mickey

LOL
I know they did the rockers and lifters alos they had the inectors changed to somethign not sure what it was,Lowerd springs and reprogramed. several other small things on the front end and of course badging for the whole thing to advertise the stage 3 being onit
Maybe I will look into that too. Where have you seen this stuff before, would it just be on SLPonline.com?
I found my headers from Summit Racing. I'm originally from Reno, NV and they actually have a retail outlet there. Summit offers some pretty good stuff for domestic cars. www.summitracing.com.

Old 06-12-2005, 07:17 PM

when i first saw it i was at teh dealers buying my car and it was in the brochure, when i asked if i culd get it i was told i would ahve to order the car from G.M. and then they would take it to them to ge the stage three stuff put on to it. then i would get it from them in a extra three weeks.

Now when i got home i did a serch for thier site and found they had it on thier site.

not sure if they stil do have it on there or not. If they dont you might be abel to get it from them if you email them and ask . Or they might beabel to tell you what it was .

if they send you alist of all the mods please send it to me so i have a copy of it i would liek to start looking in to it also.

right now i think the next major thing i will do will be the headers for mine.

Old 06-12-2005, 07:56 PM
Photobucket

ORIGINAL: mickey

when i first saw it i was at teh dealers buying my car and it was in the brochure, when i asked if i culd get it i was told i would ahve to order the car from G.M. and then they would take it to them to ge the stage three stuff put on to it. then i would get it from them in a extra three weeks.

Now when i got home i did a serch for thier site and found they had it on thier site.

not sure if they stil do have it on there or not. If they dont you might be abel to get it from them if you email them and ask . Or they might beabel to tell you what it was .

if they send you alist of all the mods please send it to me so i have a copy of it i would liek to start looking in to it also.

right now i think the next major thing i will do will be the headers for mine.
I havent really looked to indepth at SLPs stuff. Like I said I found mine at Summit. But I will deffinitely check it out more. Maybe they have some cool stuff for cheap so I can buy it right now. lol

Old 06-13-2005, 08:47 AM

they ahve some nice stuff but one thing i have noticed on a lot of the sies is they dont list the the monte carlos as a group by them selves but they will list the W body or G body etc...

So i normally will do a serc to see fi i can find montecarlo that way. i know SLP on thier site has them in a serch but not the group for them .

for some reason Montes have taken a back seat to the grand prix.
LOL
Go figure.

Old 06-13-2005, 11:40 AM

a guy by me has a stage 2 monte carlo but its an LS

Old 06-13-2005, 08:31 PM
Photobucket

Is that an SLP mod or what? I've never really looked on SLPonline.com that much, mostly just other sites that deal SLP stuff. I guess I will have to take a better look.

Old 06-14-2005, 02:51 AM

ooh, a stage 2 LS??? *heads over to slponline.com*

Old 06-14-2005, 03:14 AM
Photobucket

ORIGINAL: 04MonteLS

LMAO MonteLS. Good luck on that too. let me know what you find.

Old 06-14-2005, 03:17 AM

ORIGINAL: SoCalSS

ORIGINAL: 04MonteLS

LMAO MonteLS. Good luck on that too. let me know what you find.
I anticipate having a hard time finding info on it like you did, but if/when I find something I'll let you know.

Quick Reply: SLP Loudmouth