Engine/Transmission/Performance Adders Chat about your engine, transmission, nitrous, superchargers, turbos, and tuning.

SLP Loudmouth

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2005, 04:54 AM
Photobucket
Default SLP Loudmouth

So I recently put on a set of SLP headers and an SLP Loudmouth cat-back system, and I agree wiht 04MonteLS. What a difference.
Anyone else have SLP or heard anything about them? Whats the scoop on these guys and what does everyone think of them?

Old 06-12-2005, 05:19 AM
Default RE: SLP Loudmouth

ORIGINAL: SoCalSS

So I recently put on a set of SLP headers and an SLP Loudmouth cat-back system, and I agree wiht 04MonteLS. What a difference.
Anyone else have SLP or heard anything about them? Whats the scoop on these guys and what does everyone think of them?
SLP is a big player in the Chevy scene. They did performance packages on the Camaro SS from the factory, a very reputable company that puts out good products. Too bad they don't show the 3.4 any love[X(]

Old 06-12-2005, 05:37 AM
Photobucket

Hmm... are the headers for the 3.8 and 3.4 really that different? and as far as a cat-back, im sure one size fits all. just as long as the pipe is the same size. I really like them. they seem to be doing really good. and thanks for the info.

Old 06-12-2005, 05:40 AM

Hmm... are the headers for the 3.8 and 3.4 really that different? and as far as a cat-back, im sure one size fits all. just as long as the pipe is the same size. I really like them. they seem to be doing really good. and thanks for the info.
I dunno, im a Monte Carlo noob.

My comment about SLP not showing the 3.4 any love was due to their lack of go fast goodies for it. But they do some stuff for the 3.8

Old 06-12-2005, 05:46 AM
Photobucket

What kind of go fast goodies do they make for the 3.8? like components and stuff? I havent really done much research or anything on SLP, just know that I like my headers. lol

Old 06-12-2005, 05:52 AM

What kind of go fast goodies do they make for the 3.8? like components and stuff? I havent really done much research or anything on SLP, just know that I like my headers. lol
I don't recall offhand, but here are some links you might be interested in

www.pfyc.com
www.slponline.com
www.3800performance.com
www.zzperformance.com
www.wbodystore.com

Check em out, im sure you can find something to spend some cash on. Oh, do you have the hypertech programmer? Maybe that should be your next mod!

Old 06-12-2005, 05:59 AM
Photobucket

Hypertech Programmer? Nope, maybe I will give it a look.
I was pretty interested in the Digital Horsepower Inc. PCM. it sounds pretty tight and its not too much. check it out.
PCM
I will diffinitely look at some of those other websites though.

Old 06-12-2005, 06:12 AM

i have the hypertect. reprogamer,
Love the thing
as far as go fast stuff right now if your not reprogramed your kind of stuck other wise you will not get the gains yourafter till you open up the mind so to speak of the car.

Old 06-12-2005, 06:35 AM

as far as the S.L.P group, when i bought my car they had a advertisement and i was asking aobut it.

They didnt do many but they had a stag 1,2,&3 kit for the monte carlos.

they would make hudge gains compared to stock
so yeah they are a big player in the Monte world also.
but someplace ont eh net i have found it once or twice about what each of thier stages were. they will late yo know what they were and what they added to teh cars for each stage.

Old 06-12-2005, 02:49 PM

ORIGINAL: mickey

as far as the S.L.P group, when i bought my car they had a advertisement and i was asking aobut it.

They didnt do many but they had a stag 1,2,&3 kit for the monte carlos.

they would make hudge gains compared to stock
so yeah they are a big player in the Monte world also.
but someplace ont eh net i have found it once or twice about what each of thier stages were. they will late yo know what they were and what they added to teh cars for each stage.
I'm gonna look into that, well, maybe not, surely I'll just be disappointed[X(]

Quick Reply: SLP Loudmouth