Engine/Transmission/Performance Adders Chat about your engine, transmission, nitrous, superchargers, turbos, and tuning.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bubbling sound under dash...

Old 10-31-2018, 06:24 PM
Default Bubbling sound under dash...

I'm guessing that our cars sometimes make a bubbling sound under the dash were the heater core sits? I only had this car for a few months and only has 46,000 miles. I don't know if the coolant was ever changed. Is it only air in the coolant system? Today I opened the bleeder valve and let the car idle for 30 minutes. Tomorrow I'm gonna see if it still makes that sound. Could I have a blockage somewhere in the system?

Old 01-12-2019, 09:55 AM

there is a fast clicking noise coming from behind the dash. It randomly starts when the keys are out of the ignition and continues after the car is running. It doesn't happen every time either.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.