Detailing Discuss detailing your Monte Carlo inside and out here.

Razzi Ground Effects

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2006, 12:15 PM
Default RE: Razzi Ground Effects

well u have to be carefull u already have a pretty low car but i wouldnt plan on hitting anything hard or doing any of your own maitenence on it youself cause u wont be ablr to put a jack under those body kits seem kinda pointless to me they dont really add anything but looks and they just end up getting ruined by something stupid they are not a good idea for a DD

Old 07-17-2006, 08:03 PM
Default RE: Razzi Ground Effects

after my head light mod to day i dont think i better ask for anythign right now LOL
She was ready to kill me when she came home and seen i had cut my head lights apart and now was holding the lens in one hand and the rest of it in the other . LOL

Man if look could kill i would have been dead so many times over LOL

But looks kool as hell now will get some shots of it for ya. Also replaced theLEDS in it to be red in stead of the UV.

I am with you about the body kits. I actually like the front air dam on the razzi kit just dont care for the rear section of it I would like to see this one with that front air dam I think it would look sharp with that front end.

What dose the side skirts look like on your car or dose it have any?

I know of the razzi kits you have to be real careful how you jack up the side of you car on lifts etc.. due to the way the kit hangs on the car it can screw up your body kit if you not.