Detailing Discuss detailing your Monte Carlo inside and out here.

Nano Wax - (SPACE)

Old 10-31-2007, 12:45 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007
Default Nano Wax - (SPACE)

Space throws out a lot of information for us (members) to review in his posts. Well, when it comes to detailing, I check everything out. Well... one of Space's suggestions to someone else was for them to check out Eagle 1 - Nano Wax. I'm still looking around for the best products to use, so I went out and bought some and here is my finding:

First, if you LOVE to detail your car... spending hours and hours polishing, sealing, and waxing, you are going to want to stay the Hell Away from Eagle 1 Nano Wax! its TOO EASY! and the finish is TOO DANG PERFECT! Wash you car, wipe it on, wipe it off and you are done! The finish is incredible! WET, GLOSSY, MIRROR LIKE is the only way to descibe it.

There is some bad with the good. This product, truly does HIDE your cars flaws. So if you have a scratch, it hides it well. The bad thing is, you still have a scratch seeing it or not.So you may want to remove it before you put this product on your car, but if you don't care, it WILL hide it!

The other thing I found amazing about it is... A bird crapped on my car, I wentup with a tissue, I just touched it and it slid off my car. No Residue, No signor trace of it. Thefinish beneath was perfect.In the morning, I get water spots on my car from the dew. I got to work, I had my microfiber towel in hand to wipe off and there was none!This Eagle 1 Nanomust act like teflon - nothing sticks. OH, the best part.... I got off work yesterday and as we are walking out, everyone was commenting on how nice my car looked. I walked up and it was dirty as hell, but the shine, shown through the dirt!

I LIKE IT! I will probably not use it in the Summer because I do like to wash, polish, and wax my car. But in thewinter, this stuff will definitely be piled high on my car. I am impressed! I cannot wait... hold it... yes I can! But I am curious how it will hold up to the salt of winter.

Anyways... Thanks Space for pumping out the information so that we can review it,try it, and make up our own minds!!!

Old 10-31-2007, 12:52 PM
Default RE: Nano Wax - (SPACE)

Hi `Craig,
It's great to read that my efforts are appreciated.
I try to do a lot of research before I post, but again it's
every members choice/decision to also do their homework.
(What the hell does a space alien know anyhow : )
Your review was awesome, and I was happy to read that
the product that I posted worked so well for you.
Especially on your BadAzzBlack Awesome Monte Carlo V-8 SS.
Thanks for all your posts, and being a super active contributing
member to the MCF : )
`Space

Old 10-31-2007, 01:35 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008
Default RE: Nano Wax - (SPACE)

Great post BlackA.....