Detailing Discuss detailing your Monte Carlo inside and out here.

help

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 12:04 AM
Default help

ok so leaving work today i noticed a bird took a dump on my hood it was a very cold day but i dident want to leave it so i went into my trunk and got my turtle wax spray wax and a micro fiber so i spray the hood down and began to wipe it off only to relize the wax froze on there and wouldent come off can this hurt the paint any tips for removing it?

Old 01-24-2008, 06:46 AM
Default RE: help

did you soak the whole hood? Take it to one of them automatic car washing things.

Old 01-24-2008, 12:16 PM
Default RE: help

no should not hurt anythign but if you want it off run the motor nd get it warmed up in one of the .25 car washes out of the wind some.

and you might beabel to get i tto warm up enough to wipe it off.

the other option is take it home and stick it in the grage and heat it up with a space heater to get the gradge wamr enough to allow the car to thaw out some and get warmed up and you willget it off.

I used to go to a indiside parking gradeg in the winter to wash adn wax my car.
Just ahve to find someone that will let you use one LOL
we had some folks that lived in a apartment building and i could go there and do it.

also some of the bigger city buildigns might have them ya just need one where it can get some wamer air in there to heat it up some. the residentual most of the time are ehated for you so folks are comfortabel going to and from thier cars and homes.