Detailing Discuss detailing your Monte Carlo inside and out here.

detailing is my profession

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2007, 01:19 AM
Default detailing is my profession

I am a professional detailer at a car dealership so if u guys need some help with something I have been doin it almost 2 years now. Let me know and I could probably help u and save you a little money maybe.

Old 03-02-2007, 10:13 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member
Default RE: detailing is my profession

what wax do you use on black cars?? as its getting closer and closer to spring and i'm gonna have to clean and wax my car again...i think this spring i'm gonna do 3 coats of wax so it looks shinier than ever

Old 03-02-2007, 08:59 PM

oh dont forget the great DEBATE here.
what is the best to use on the leather seats in the GM cars that will not cause them to get greasy or make you end up under the dash when you hit the brakes?

Old 03-02-2007, 11:47 PM

ORIGINAL: mickey

oh dont forget the great DEBATE here.
what is the best to use on the leather seats in the GM cars that will not cause them to get greasy or make you end up under the dash when you hit the brakes?
I sure hope it's not the Meguiar's I just bought.

Old 03-03-2007, 12:00 AM

lol hell im still trying to get somethig that will condition them and also clean them. mine look nice but i know they need to get something on them they are starting to get dried out. So i want to find somethign to put on them

Old 03-03-2007, 12:09 AM

I've never had leather interior until now so it's all new to me. It's obvious, unfortunately, that the previous owner didn't care for the leather properly so I'm stuck trying to revive it.

Old 03-03-2007, 12:54 AM

well we use a was called black pearl and it is awsome but the only thing is we get it through a guy that brings it to us. probably the only other kind I would try that you can get at a store is mcgwires. I have heard some pretty good things about that stuff.

Old 03-03-2007, 12:56 AM

for leather seats.. well I haven't used anything yet on my seats but when I had my 98 monte carlo I had leather seats and I used blue ribbon I think is what its called. It works good you have to use it generously though but I didnt have a problem with it being slippery or anything afterwards

Old 03-03-2007, 12:59 AM

you need something to revive and clean your leather seats.... I think the same brand "blue ribbon" makes a 2 step kit. I am pretty sure blue ribbon is what its called but dont take my word for it. I will look this weekend and try to find out and make sure thats what its called

Old 03-03-2007, 10:41 PM

let me know if ya can find it and where you found it. I would like to do somethign for the seats in my car.
I have treated them with the mothers wipes but they dont come out the way i would like to see them.
Also i need to really get in there and clean them real good and then reapply something to them so they are in better shape.

Like i said they dont look bad it might be just me but i want them softer then they are. also

Quick Reply: detailing is my profession