Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

wish that power block did a v6 front wheel drive monty carlo

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2009, 08:52 PM
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default wish that power block did a v6 front wheel drive monty carlo

have you noticed that power block tv never did a episode for us monty carlo front wheel drive guys. i swear haveing a front wheel drive is like having the pleg. sure front wheel drive you get better gas milege but horse power did a honda civic on one of there showes o would love to see them pull up with one of our generations and getting mad power out of it instead of sticking with rear wheel drive. granted they did a 3rd gen monty i think its a 3rd gen but might be mistaken. i would enjoy it if they did one on a peace of the ones we have that are front wheel drive. this post is for all the gens that are front wheel drive as well as rear wheel drive i know some of the rear wheel guys would like to see that happen as well as i do that the power block onspike tv do a monty carlo front wheel drive as a last tribute to our cars

Old 12-23-2009, 09:27 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I saw the shows where they worked on a Honda Civic. That was the one they bought for $1000 or something like that? Then they added some bolt on mods.

I hope Spike tv's Powerblock never works on another Monte of any generation. I found out that they strip and junk every car they work on after the project is done. I'm not a fan of Spike tv's Powerblock.

Old 12-23-2009, 09:44 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2009
5 Year Member

I dont know if they junk them necessarily. They just keep them stored and they pretty much play musical parts with them. Ive seen a few shows where they show their storage area where all their projects sit. Im sure if they have absolutely no use for them at all anymore they will junk them but alot of their projects are still sitting in that warehouse even though they arent doing anything with them. They cant sell them or give them to anyone for liability reasons obviously.

I think if they cant just buy all the parts from one of their sponsors, they dont work on the project. Since I doubt ZZP is a powerblock sponsor, I dont think they could do much with a front wheel drive monte carlo, lol.

Last edited by mrl390; 12-23-2009 at 09:46 PM.
Old 12-23-2009, 10:02 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by mrl390
I Since I doubt ZZP is a powerblock sponsor, I dont think they could do much with a front wheel drive monte carlo, lol.
Maybe someone needs to approach Zoomer on that? It'd be a GTP, a top swap, or a turbo setup though.

Maybe a top swap on a GP for not much? A low buck project? He might go for TV exposure for a grand or so in parts.