Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Thursday, 7/31/2014 >Last Day this Month to Check In<

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2014, 09:36 AM
Monte of the Month -- March 2015
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone. Another day of work but I am off tomorrow. Hoping it doesn't rain tomorrow. Have a good day forum.

Old 07-31-2014, 09:37 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by SpaceRider

Hello `Mike,
Will you be attending the events ? I always love seeing the Blue Angels 4>Sure! I also would love to see the hydroplane races Keep us updated & Enjoy

The hydroplane races and Blue Angel air show are combined. The air show is at 'halftime' during the race. Since it is broadcast live that will be taped and viewed later. I'll be at Pacific Raceways strolling around the pit area filling my olfactory glands with the smell of nitro and burnt rubber and talking with the mechanics and drivers until the races start.

Old 07-31-2014, 09:40 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Good Morning EV1!

Old 07-31-2014, 09:45 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Cool >Wish U seeing this a `HAPPY > ENJOY <

Hi Mod Michael, you are always great at checking in on our Blog. Wish you a great day & a E.Z. work load
=========================================
Hello `Zach,
It's great that you have another day off coming `up
Wish you sunshine/clear roads & fun
When do you return to Zchool ?
============================

Mike, wish you a super time @ the races. Look forward to your review & hopefully some pictures. > EnJoy > Have Fun
=====================================
Hi Mod `David, you slipped in as I was created the above...
Hope life is going good 4 you & yours...
What are you doing this weekend ?

Old 07-31-2014, 10:38 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

morning all, off to work shortly.

Jason, thats interesting, we just had some issues with out mower of similar age. Eventually turned out to be a bad coil pack for the left cylinder. You could mow the lawn for 2 hours and its fine, let it sit for a few minutes and it would only run on one cylinder.

Old 07-31-2014, 11:06 AM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2011
Monte Of The Month -- September 2014
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

My mower is a single coil/ rotary design. If it fails again, I'll replace the coil next.

Old 07-31-2014, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by The_Maniac
My mower is a single coil/ rotary design. If it fails again, I'll replace the coil next.

Hi Admin`Jason,
you or `Keane, should start a thread to see what member has the fastest riding lawn mower ? (LOL) >

I think the above is one of our member's

Old 07-31-2014, 12:24 PM
Monte of the Month -- March 2015

How is it going spacerider? I start school on August 25. So not much more of summer left which sucks. Hahaha. But school should be ok this year though.

Old 07-31-2014, 01:35 PM

hello to all. man oh man has it ever been busy for me. lots of phone calls today and the past cpl days. work work work since i was able to pick up an evening job and another day job. had the monte at the mechanics yesterday to check out the rear suspension cuz i hear a clunking noise and to check front brakes to make sure cals werent holding up plus he needed to check and see why i have a shudder when i first start her up in the am. he said everything looks good computer reads that everything is perfect, the clunking noise is the rear sway bar link pins so it looks like i will be getting those fixed here as soon as i get my first paycheck. the problem with her starting first thing he believes, is the fuel pump. its not holding pressure over night so when i go out there today to start it to go to work im to turn the key a few times then start and if it fires right up then its exactly what he thought the problem was and then im looking at another $275 repair. Ive been sitting at this desk all day today and my lower back is not liking it. ive had very little time to check the forums nor even get on my email or facebook for that matter. i feel so....out of place lol. or more like unrelaxed honestly i cannot WAIT for winter to get here. i miss the snow, i miss the lack of work outside, the comfort of the colder temps (i know i know im weird lol) we did get a small break this past weekend and went to kennywood. had a blast there except for getting sick from being on my feet for so long (no i do not get sick on any of the rides..they actually made my stomach feel better and i was almost throwing up while waiting in line) like i said...im weird lol. anyhow im going to get off here for i have dinner to cook and a load of laundry to do before i head to work. im hoping i have the time to hop on 2moro morning because i need some help with a cpl things on the monte.

Old 07-31-2014, 01:46 PM

hi `Zach, thanks 4 your reply. Yes, this summer is flying by 4>Sure....Good Luck in school this year. Some say it's the best time in their life (?) I just know that school is a good investment & hopefully you receive the rewards in your future.....
=====================================
Hi `Leah, slow down > U do 2 much...WoW, you are looking forward 2 snow I wish for cooler temp's, but not snow >(a snow cone would be `OK)...

Wish you a E.Z. afternoon & great dinner 2 night > EnJoy...

What's everyone else doing ? Anyone else looking 4ward to Winter ?

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Thursday, 7/31/2014 >Last Day this Month to Check In<