General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

How much do you `love your Monte Carlo ?

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 06:00 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default How much do you `love your Monte Carlo ?

[align=center]Hello MCF Member's [/align][align=center]Please click one of the above, thank you![/align][align=center][/align][align=center]This poll is being conducted to see what percentage %[/align][align=center]rank their ownership/enjoyment of their [/align][align=center]Awesome[/align][align=center]Chevrolet Monte Carlo ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It should be interesting to see what member's post.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Please add your comments to this thread topic.[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]

[IMG]local://upfiles/714/1860DEBD18D145518BC1A8E579479D89.jpg[/IMG] [/align]

Old 05-14-2008, 06:14 AM
Default RE: How much do you `love your Monte Carlo ?

can you add to the poll "i love it when it aint broke down" lmfao

Old 05-14-2008, 06:28 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

i lvoe it most of the time... 60-80%. everything breaks down... thats not a big deal really as far as liking it. i just don't like it when i bump into somebody with a Camaro SS or a Trans Am.... because I almost bought one of those instead

Old 05-14-2008, 06:35 AM

i also chose 60-80 because i do love this car but god i would throw it in the trash if i was offered something in rwd with a beast v8

Old 05-14-2008, 06:42 AM

ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

i lvoe it most of the time... 60-80%. everything breaks down... thats not a big deal really as far as liking it. i just don't like it when i bump into somebody with a Camaro SS or a Trans Am.... because I almost bought one of those instead
Yes, `Duane, but you can beat them in a MPG Race : )
Plus, you save Big $'s on Insurance driving a Monte Carlo : ),
plus your friends can ride in comfort : )
for your auto investment dollars $$

Old 05-14-2008, 06:46 AM

you're right on space d00d, but v6 and fwd just isnt me ya know? but something so loud it hurts your ears, so much power that you never get traction, rear wheel drive, ahhhh man it gets me to drooling

Old 05-14-2008, 06:46 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2011
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I love it 100% of the time...

I love it enough to put it in a garage while a certain GTO sits out in the street...

And although it does break down on occassion it is always there when I need it...Take for example last year...I drove alll the way to Michigan 10 hours...once there, I used the car alot, then used it to go around a Nascar track, and then drove it home 10 hours...it took a lot of abuse that weekend...

The night after I got home, the tranny went...I think I was upset at the time for 15 seconds....but then I realized it coulda went on the way home in Pa, or Ohio, or even in Michigan...but it didn't it got me home, and that's all that matters.....

And I can't tell you how many times I have a bad day, and I get in it to go for a cruise and it puts a smile on my face....my answer...easily 100% ...

Joe

Old 05-14-2008, 07:02 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month - April 2008

100% here too, unless I deduct a % for the ISS but that's not really a Monte issue that's a GM issue.

Old 05-14-2008, 08:10 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: scc24540

you're right on space d00d, but v6 and fwd just isnt me ya know? but something so loud it hurts your ears, so much power that you never get traction, rear wheel drive, ahhhh man it gets me to drooling
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Hi `Chris,[/align][align=center]If a FWD V-6 isn't 4 U, then I would put a 4-Sale Sign[/align][align=center]on your Awesome 5th Generation Monte Carlo,[/align][align=center]and start search'in for a 84-85-86-87 SS[/align][align=center]with RWD V-8 [/align][align=center]I see many for sale on E-Bay and in Auto Trader,[/align][align=center]that are project Monte's, or Complete package with[/align][align=center]new crate engines +[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]That's what I want, and when I finish school, `if I can't[/align][align=center]afford a 07SS, I will be look'in for a older V8 RWD.[/align][align=center]I just about had one [X(]I still cry when I think about [/align][align=center]losing `it.[/align][align=center]Good Luck 2 You & I hope you get what you desire.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]Hey `Space, I want that one `ok [:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Ok, you are the `Boss EnJoy your Monte Carlo SS [/align][align=center]I hope you let me drive it on your roads, sometimes[/align][align=center]in my distance future : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]

[IMG]local://upfiles/714/FE47FAD19C9448C2A7AC19C5A1141A84.jpg[/IMG] [/align]

Old 05-14-2008, 09:32 AM

100%, the best car I've ever owned!

Montess2k, that just gives you a reason to buy a racing tranny for it

Quick Reply: How much do you `love your Monte Carlo ?