General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

help

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 12:20 PM
Default help

dumb question. but how do i get a picture of my car to appear in my post? I had a heck of a time getting pictures into the photo album as my pictures are way to big.

Old 05-01-2008, 01:51 PM
Default RE: help

ORIGINAL: tommyd

dumb question. but how do i get a picture of my car to appear in my post? I had a heck of a time getting pictures into the photo album as my pictures are way to big.
Hi `Tommy,
I'm self taught on the `puter, & I've learned by trial & many/many error's : ) Click on below link for information on how to post
pictures, & go to sites like PhotoBucket.com for free posting
where you can link your pic's. Good Luck to you.
If you have more problems, just post your ?'s
`Space
Click on below link
[:-]

Old 05-01-2008, 02:14 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

one thing you could do is go to a site like www.photobucket.com and create an account (its free) post your pics there, then all you do is take the link from there (its under the picture) copy it and then click the little thing above where your typing your message thats a little yellow box and paste the link in there, and viola a picture

sometimes you can copy and paste too, thats what i did for the picture of the bentley i posted a couple days ago

Old 05-02-2008, 06:58 AM

Thanks Ill give it a try .

Old 05-02-2008, 07:02 AM

working on resizing.. my files are to large , but when I shrink them to size the pic's look so small.

[IMG]local://upfiles/3174/65E089C6C8F246E7891156F59B4F572A.jpg[/IMG]

Old 05-02-2008, 07:25 AM

[align=center]Hi `Tommy, I can relate to your frustration.[/align][align=center]I still can't resize, [X(]& do it right. [/align][align=center]I'm hoping one of our talented members will see you post,[/align][align=center]and submit some help for you.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Here's one link, but you need basic computer knowledge to[/align][align=center]understand..(I get so ConFuzed : )[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]http://blog.systemcoder.com/2006/12/...es-in-php.html[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]and [:-][/align][align=center]Create Resizing Thumbnails Using Overflow Property | Css Glo... [/align]
What we have here is not actual image resizing. It is a resizing of the ... Awesome Post. Great Tuterial. The graphic design added a great breaker to keep ...
cssglobe.com/post/1305/create-resizing-thumbnail... - 29k - Similar pages

Good Luck, from `Space : )

Old 05-02-2008, 07:25 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

A common mistake people make is only re-sizing the physical dimensions of the pic and keeping the resolution the same.

You can keep the pic at a reasonable physical size, but reduce the resolution.
Most of my pics, Ireduce the resolution from high-res down to medium resolution.

There's not much visual difference on the screen.

Old 05-02-2008, 07:33 PM

Like WizKidd said the easyest way is to just make a photobucket accout. i now it helped me out alot for other sites to having a photobucket account allready with all my pics.