Tires/Rims/Suspension Discuss your tires, rims, and your suspension system in here.

Wheels and Tires on - Updated pictures on pg2

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2008, 04:44 AM
Default RE: Wheels and Tires on

Hi `Garrett,
I love your new Rims, they look Awesome on your Monte : )
Look forward to seeing more pictures 4-Sure : )
How's your `job going ? Are you having any fun this summer ?
Have you been out four wheel'in ?
Wish you a `Happy,
`Space

Old 07-06-2008, 06:36 PM

Those are sweet rims....... they really compliment the stripes on ur car

Old 07-09-2008, 07:16 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Thanks guys, sorry it's taken so long it's hard to keep the car clean living on a gravel road. Something has managed to come up everytime I get a chance, but anyway here are what I did manage to get taken.

Once I get about 3k extra cash to spend I'll get my stripes painted and the bottom of the bumpers and the side skirt all painted a gloss black, I plan on having that tie in with the wheels nicely.

Old 07-09-2008, 07:58 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

they look better now than tehy did in the ohter pictures

nice, hope you still got some money in your pocket

Old 07-09-2008, 08:33 PM
Default RE: Wheels and Tires on - Updated pictures on pg2

Those look great! My personal preference is an 18 inch rim. Anything larger just looks cartoonish.

I'm in the market for some new rims. How much would you like for the stock ones you got layin' around?

[X(]3.8L99 [X(]

Old 07-10-2008, 12:08 AM

Well working out at the mine makes me some decent cash and provided I don't go too crazy with buying stuff I should have enough at the end of the summer to pay for my house and food during the school year.

3.8L99, as for those stocks I'm not sure. Just about a week before putting those on I managed to hit a bump following a pilot car, hit it hard enough (even though I was going slower than he was) to damaged the inside lip around the bead, not too bad but something I definitely want to get fixed. I need to call the Sheriff sometime or the WYDOT and see if I can't get them to talk to the company that was doing the construction (someone else took over recently) and find out if I can't get reimbursed. I planned on keeping them for the winter and they still have my winter tires on them. If you still want them pm me.

I just realized that I forgot to remove those mud flaps when I put them on. I can't stand flaps that are narrower then the tires, plus those have been looking like crap for awhile now.

Sorry Space, forgot to answer you earlier... But yeah, work is long and the days (or nights) that I'm working seem to take forever and yet it seems like I've only been out there for a week or two (almost 2 months now) The quad hasn't gotten the time on it that I'd like and I still plan on ordering some new plastic for it sometime and then I'll have to decide if I want to keep it or see what I can get as an upgrade. Either way it should be street legal by next week and then I'll send my tails off to get tinted. What, did you give up on your 7.8k posts that you had with your other account?

Old 07-10-2008, 05:29 AM

[align=center]Hi `Garrett,[/align][align=center]WoW, I really like what you have done to your Awesome[/align][align=center]Monte of the Month Winning Monte Carlo 3.9 : )[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I also can relate to "Giving up to Get?[/align][align=center]I`m just thankful that we have job`s that help us survive : )[/align][align=center]The pictures in your area of the country are beautiful.[/align][align=center]I would really want a bike/ATV or 4-wheeler `if I[/align][align=center]lived in your part of God`s Country : ) WoW[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]My previous MCF account `SpaceRider was affected[/align][align=center]by tech problem`s during the crash/attack : ([/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I really don`t care `bout the post totals, but I lost my[/align][align=center]gallery/links/pictures that are going to be difficult to replace.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I still believe, it`s not the amount of posts that a member makes,[/align][align=center]but the content of their posts.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Ialways enjoy reading your post/content/pic`s[/align][align=center]I hope you find time to enjoy part of your summer B4[/align][align=center]you have to go back to school.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The bum`s & I wish you Good Luck, and we look 4-ward[/align][align=center]to your updates on you & your Monte.[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Hurricane `Bertha in the Atlantic Ocean should be [/align][align=center]kick`in `up some good waves by this weekend, &[/align][align=center]I`m just hoping that I canmaster my time/life[/align][align=center]enough to hit the waves,[/align][align=center]with the bum`s...Peace/Out[/align][align=center][align=center] [/align][align=center]Above picture changes every few hours [/align][align=center]EnJoy[/align][/align]

Old 07-10-2008, 08:45 AM

[align=left]I dont which would be nicer.....

Based on the pics it looks just as nice to live there in Beautiful "surf beach, FL"......

But you can't beat hittin the rollin hills in Wyoming on an ATV!!

Anyways, you do have a good lookin Monte of the Month Monte Carlo!!

[/align]

Old 07-10-2008, 11:51 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Those rims look awesome!

Old 07-22-2008, 02:15 AM

Agree with everyone else, very nice rims, Garrett.

Quick Reply: Wheels and Tires on - Updated pictures on pg2