Tires/Rims/Suspension Discuss your tires, rims, and your suspension system in here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tires to small

Old 07-20-2016, 08:29 PM
3 Year Member
1 Year Member
Default Tires to small

If I match the back tires with the front do you think it will even itself out ? Really need opinions please

Attached Thumbnails Tires to small-image.jpeg  
Old 07-20-2016, 08:38 PM
3 Year Member
1 Year Member
Default New tires to small ?

Order new Nitto Neo Gen tires today and when I put them on they are smaller than I assumed. Went one size down to keep from rubbing. Does anyone think if I match the back tires they will even out. Getting mixed emotions about it. Love my Monte just want it to look it's best. Let me know your input ASAP please !

Old 07-20-2016, 08:43 PM
3 Year Member
1 Year Member
Default Tires little small

Bought new Nitto Neo Gen and I went down from a 55 to a 45 and they are low profile and the back tires are older tires that are a little bulky. Does everyone think if I match the back tires with the front they will even out ? I just want my Monte to look great !

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.