Tires/Rims/Suspension Discuss your tires, rims, and your suspension system in here.

Rennen RS1

Old 02-25-2009, 11:00 AM
Default Rennen RS1

What do u guys think of these wheels? Thinking about getting a set. I have never seen them on a Monte Carlo and was wondering if any of you have? I have a buddy with some Rennen wheels on his Monte but not this style. I think they are pretty sick.

http://www.spoiledcars.com/rims/RENNEN/RS1-B.asp

[IMG]local://upfiles/2313/13A44A1207EA40CCA80E8ADDCF7AF9F4.jpg[/IMG]

Old 02-25-2009, 12:43 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- August 2009
Default RE: Rennen RS1

Honest opinion, they are not my thing. But do not let what I have to say per-sway you. It is your car. Personalize it how you feel.

They remind me of Konig wheels. Which I also do not like... lol

Old 02-25-2009, 01:22 PM

You know you are right. They do look like some of the Konig wheels. The reason I like these way better than the Konig wheels is the dish on these.

Old 02-25-2009, 01:40 PM

[align=center]Hi Member Brockafella, real name: B`Nice [/align][align=center]I think the below Rim is Sick 4 Sure.[/align][align=center]They would look awesome on your Silver Monte Carlo[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Tint/NacarSpoiler/ ?[/align][align=center][:-]
MAKE: RENNEN
TYPE: RIMS
NAME: RS1 B

PRICE PER WHEEL

20x 8.5
black
US$ call

20x10
black
US$ call
[/align][align=center]"Beauty is in the eyes of the BeerHolder, or 4 zome the[/align][align=center]Bong Holder, and for others both" [/align][align=center][sm=icon_cheers.gif][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I may not agree with Member RickAKATed10,[/align][align=center]but I respect his opinion. That`s what makes[/align][align=center]our MCF interesting & `fun : )[/align][align=center]I am just happy that we still have the freedoms[/align][align=center]to chose what we like, `if we can afford [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Please let us know if you get them, and post some[/align][align=center]pictures...`Ok[/align][align=center]Peace/Out/`Space[/align]

Old 03-10-2009, 02:59 PM

Yeah space I need to post a new pic. The one on here is when I bought it 2 years ago. I have tinted the windows and put in a system. Looking to due some cosmetic things now. Probably rims and tires and some exhaust tips. Considering the SLP upper grill but not sure.

Search this Thread