Tires/Rims/Suspension Discuss your tires, rims, and your suspension system in here.

Need Help to Identify Rim

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2008, 06:48 AM
Default Need Help to Identify Rim

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76...m/P4240008.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76...m/P4240007.jpg

I have been looking but cannot find this exact rim info. Honestly, I think I am going to sell them. In this area, someone will steal them. But, I need to know the model before I list them.

The are Cooper Zeon ZPT 235/45 R17's on them. With very little wear on them.

Thanks for any help. With the money, I plan on starting my mods. CAI is first I think.

Old 04-24-2008, 07:11 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member
Default RE: Need Help to Identify Rim

looks like a boss 331, but its not quiet exactly,i think i sold a set of those for an audi, and i think they're discontinued now...it is a boss wheel though...and i know i've sold a set

Old 04-24-2008, 07:11 AM
5 Year Member

boss 317 is the series

Old 04-24-2008, 07:24 AM

Hey! Thanks!! Looks like it is one they don't make any more. Damn nice rims. Wiz, your the man.

Old 04-24-2008, 07:33 AM
5 Year Member

no problem

are you looking to get them for your monte?

there's similar wheels you can get that look a little nicer...check out www.bossmotorsports.com there's some nice wheels on there, thats where i got mine for my magnum, i got boss 329 22" rims for my magnum

Old 04-24-2008, 06:10 PM

Actually I have them now. trying to figure out what the value of them are. Around here. these rims won't last. Between the michigan potholes and theives. I would give them a month or so before they are gone. So, I figure. I will put the OEM wheels back on. If I do change the rims. I want the same size, I hate that my speedo isn't right.

I haven't decided to sell the rims yet.I mean, I could save them for special rallies or meets. I drive my car hard, and I need to balance these rims if I do use them. We have a new machine at work that does all sorts of roadforce crap. So, I am sure i can smooth out the ride. I also think I may have both front bearings going. Which is adding to the noise.

Old 04-24-2008, 07:19 PM

ORIGINAL: Paranoid Vengeance

Actually I have them now. trying to figure out what the value of them are. Around here. these rims won't last. Between the michigan potholes and theives. I would give them a month or so before they are gone. So, I figure. I will put the OEM wheels back on. If I do change the rims. I want the same size, I hate that my speedo isn't right.

I haven't decided to sell the rims yet.I mean, I could save them for special rallies or meets. I drive my car hard, and I need to balance these rims if I do use them. We have a new machine at work that does all sorts of roadforce crap. So, I am sure i can smooth out the ride. I also think I may have both front bearings going. Which is adding to the noise.
If your speedo is off it's a tire issue not the wheel. We have the Hunters also & that will kill all your shakes.

Old 04-24-2008, 08:03 PM

The tires on the rims make the overall tire difference between OEM and this is an inch and a half. So , I am loosing 1 1/2 inch. [sm=insomnia.gif]

Old 04-24-2008, 09:23 PM

Go 225/55/17

Old 04-25-2008, 06:02 AM

That will get me the same size on the outside?

Quick Reply: Need Help to Identify Rim