Tires/Rims/Suspension Discuss your tires, rims, and your suspension system in here.

Nascar wheels

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2006, 12:28 AM
Default Nascar wheels

Anyone know who sells the black steel wheels that look like the ones on the cup care? I am thinking of going with those with crome lugs and crome center caps as the car is all black and I thought it would look good. I want to mount the yellow lettered Nascar edition tires on them as well.

Old 12-03-2006, 04:59 AM
Default RE: Nascar wheels

if you find 2 sets bud.let me know ill take a set .....the same way you want

Old 12-03-2006, 06:01 AM

I tried looking, but couldn't find any. Sorry!!

Old 12-03-2006, 10:55 AM

Thanks guys...I actually saw a Monte driving past me the other way a few months ago that had done this. I will keep looking and post anything I find. The car really looked awesome. I thought it would be a good look and had been considering doing it before I saw the other car. I'll keep looking.

Old 12-03-2006, 11:01 AM

I'm getting closer, the hauler wheel is almost what I'm looking for but not the right one. Here's a link to to it http://www.nascarcustomwheels.com/

Old 12-03-2006, 11:12 AM

I found some!!! http://www.gogearstick.com

Old 12-03-2006, 11:15 AM

I will be calling them on Monday as the add say's for rear wheel drive only? Don't see why they would'nt work on a Monte? I will let you know what I find out when I get home from work on Monday.

Old 12-03-2006, 06:18 PM

ORIGINAL: Backinblack

I will be calling them on Monday as the add say's for rear wheel drive only? Don't see why they would'nt work on a Monte? I will let you know what I find out when I get home from work on Monday.
Nice find. I sent an email to them myself to find out what the differance is. The only thing that comes to mind would be a clearance issue but what that is I have no idea.

Old 12-04-2006, 12:54 AM

If the same wheel were the same width as stock...there should'nt be any clearance issues as the stock ones have been rotated on my car a few times. This is why I don't understand the rear wheel drive only that they mention in the add. I am really trying to find a set of these as I think it would look great to go the opposite way from crome. If they do have a wheel that fits, maybe we can get a group buy going?

Old 12-04-2006, 01:55 AM

Front wheel drive cars have a lot more backspacing than rear wheel drive cars do. Usually if you put a rear wheel drive backspace on it will stick out of your fenders.

Quick Reply: Nascar wheels