Tires/Rims/Suspension Discuss your tires, rims, and your suspension system in here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lumina Rims on a Monte Carlo

Old 03-07-2016, 09:39 PM
Default Lumina Rims on a Monte Carlo

I was just wondering,I picked up a 2002 Monte Carlo Ls on the cheap,but the tires are beyond shot,My 99 lumina ltz was in a accident and not drive able,my main question is,would 99 lumina rims work with a 02 monte carlo?

Old 03-07-2016, 11:40 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Cool

Originally Posted by macinman View Post
I was just wondering,I picked up a 2002 Monte Carlo Ls on the cheap,but the tires are beyond shot,My 99 lumina ltz was in a accident and not drive able,my main question is,would 99 lumina rims work with a 02 monte carlo?

That should be easy to solve just try them on for a fit.

I took the wheels from an 2002 SS Monte and they fit my 99 however in the front it required a spacer, to clear the disc brakes.
The stock wheels were deep dish inside and they cleared no problem. So I needed to make a similar clearance. I got the spacer with built in lugs to make them work.

Old 03-09-2016, 09:43 AM
Monte Of The Month -- January 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

The '98-'99 Lumina LTZ rims are the same beveled-edge five-spoke ones with the black center caps as the '98-'99 Z34s had, and I believe those rims were carried over for the 2000+ Impalas; and since the Impalas are platform-mates with the newer Monte Carlos, I'd say there's a great chance that they'd be a perfect fit.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.