Tires/Rims/Suspension Discuss your tires, rims, and your suspension system in here.

lowering springs

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2007, 01:50 PM
Default lowering springs

hi all,i want to put lower my monte but only the front because montes are already lower inthe back.is there anyway to say put eibach springs on the front and leave the back stock?

Old 08-19-2007, 02:29 PM
Default RE: lowering springs

Hi `Jeff, I've heard of that done for RWD cars/trucks in
drag racing to get a better launch, but I haven't for a FWD.
You can do it, but I would really do my homework first.
Good Luck, `Space

Eibach Sportline Springs

Sportline... Lowering For The Extreme. For North America, Eibach developed Sportline spring sets for those enthusiasts who wanted the lowest possible drop for their car in order to achieve that race car look. A vehicle equipped with Eibach Sportline springs makes a dramatic statement to even the most casual observer. It also gives you the ability to back it up with superior Eibach performance. The goal of our Sportline springs is to provide extreme lowering while at the same time, provide exceptional handling through precision engineered spring rates. As with our popular Pro-Kit, Sportline springs are designed by experienced suspension engineers and manufactured using the finest alloy spring wire available and under the same Eibach quality standards. Sportline puts it all together, Race-Car looks, sportive handling and Eibach proven quality

Eibach Springs -Drag-Launch

Eibach Springs / Drag-Launch Competition-Pro-Kits are designed for Motorsports events which require the use of Original Equipment spring perches and seats.European Competitors in the demanding series types Group N, Group G, Rally, Slalom Autocross and many others depend on the performance found only in Eibach Competition-Pro-Kits. Drag-Launch-Kits are engineered to do only one thing: provide maximum traction to the drive wheels whether front or rear, import or domestic. The spring rates are precision engineered to improve weight transfer and control axle torque reaction resulting in a dramatic reduction in quarter mile times up to 2-4 tenths of a second.

Eibach Competition-Pro-Kits provide the following Benefits:

[ul][*]Designed to fit in Original Equipment spring perches.[*]Designed to lower the vehicles center of gravity.[*]Designed to reduce body roll, squat and dive.[*]Spring rates are engineered to meet the grueling demands of Motorsports competition.[/ul]

*Note: for optimal performance, it is recommended that Competition-Pro-Kits are used in combination with a proper sport shock or strut approved for use with shortened competition springs.

Eibach Pro Truck System

The Eibach Pro-Truck-Systems combine both Front and Rear Pro-Truck Lowering kits into one comprehensive package. This is the perfect choice for owners striving for the ultimate in a performance lowered truck or SUV. Springs are engineered to provide enhanced handling, a lower center of gravity, and a simply great look, getting rid of that fender well gap. The kits contain everything you need to lower your trucks ride height and achieve ultimate visual and dynamic balance. And the front and rear elements are carefully balanced to work together, assuring you of a crisp, modern look, responsive handling and a smooth, compliant ride Eibach is famous for.

Advantages of the Eibach Pro Truck System:

[ul][*]Integrated Front/Rear Balance[*]Ultimate On-Road Handling[*]Low, Lean Look[*]Complement Large-Diameter Wheels, Tires[*]Flatter Cornering[*]Lower Center of Gravity[*]Increased Resistance to Rollover[*]Enhanced Response and Stability[*]Excellent Ride Quality[*]Million-Mile

Old 08-20-2007, 07:33 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

the monte's lower in the back?? it shouldn't be...i thought they were pretty level

Old 08-20-2007, 09:52 AM

ORIGINAL: wiz kidd

the monte's lower in the back?? it shouldn't be...i thought they were pretty level
josh the way the wheelwell is cut its about 1.5 inches lower cut then the front, not lower persay but it at least looks like it