Tires/Rims/Suspension Discuss your tires, rims, and your suspension system in here.

Hater?

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2008, 03:41 PM
Default Hater?

E-mails like these are uncalled for.
keep your 2 cent to yourself I don't need your negativity just another
hater

Old 03-23-2008, 03:54 PM
Just call me Dubs
Default RE: Hater?

comment like yours are uncalled for if you have something bad to say about someone else car then keep it to yourself

Old 03-23-2008, 04:15 PM

I am sorry if I pissed any one off. Please forgive me.

Old 03-23-2008, 04:20 PM

wheres the email?

Old 03-23-2008, 04:21 PM
Just call me Dubs

I work hard for everything i've got and put alot of time and effort into my cars and then for someone to come along and say no thanks my 2 cents is not a good feeling.Your the first one to say something not positive i've only had my rims on my car for less than a week and then i get this.

Old 03-23-2008, 04:28 PM

All I was saying was that IMO the wheels are to big, I think 18's would look better thats all. Again I'm sorry and shouldn't have said what I said. I have learned my lesson

Old 03-23-2008, 07:52 PM

Ok folks it is obvious that we all have a opion here. this is somethign that we all have in all walks of life.
1. if you put somethign ont he site except what is said good or bad. it free game at that point.

2. If you are going to say somethign think befor eya write it out. some folks like 24" wheels others think 10" low riders look good. So we all like what we like.

Please respect each other in this . And remeber others like diffrent things then you do.

personally i have 18" wheels under mine and they look really good i like the way it sits etc... I just wish i had lowerd the car now so they would fill the wheel well better on it.

BUT I CAN RESPECT ANY ONES TIME AND EFFORTS IN TO WHAT THEY DO IN THIER CARS!!!

I want to put flames on mine but i know everyone here is not going to like it . but before anyone says a thing. I DONT CARE IF YA DONT LIKE IT!! I DO!!THIS IS ALL THAT COUNTS ON MY CAR!!

Old 03-23-2008, 08:33 PM
Monte Of The Month - July 2005

not to be disrespectful but i thought the point of a forum was to get others opinions. And does it really matter what some one else says about your car you are the one driving it everyday, if you walk out and see it every morning and love it put 30s on that thing.

Old 03-24-2008, 11:11 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Emailing is one thing. But seems to me, if I put a question out there to everyone, I sould be prepared to take the good with the bad.

But that doesn't give people permission to be nasty and say stuff like, "your car sux azz!!!!". There's a fine line between constructive criticism and being rude/insulting.

Personally, I prefer wheels on cars to be no larger than 20" at the maximum. Preferrably 18". I like wheels to be proportionate to the rest of the car. But that's just my taste. I can appreciate someone's liking the design of a larger rim. And as long as they like it, I guess that's all that really matters. After all, it is their money.

I didn't see the email either. But I will say that any unsolicited email, PM, post, etc trashing someone or their car is uncalled for.

Old 03-24-2008, 03:57 PM

The e-mail said this.

keep your 2 cent to yourself I don't need your negativity just another
hater

Quick Reply: Hater?