Tires/Rims/Suspension Discuss your tires, rims, and your suspension system in here.

FALKEN TIRES

Old 01-05-2009, 06:47 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2009
Default FALKEN TIRES

I took some pics a while back of just my tires, I thought it be cool to share with everybody.

I highly recomend Falken tires, They have been great to me and still miles left on them.

I have a 255/35/20 452 Z rated tire

they grab nicely, a little burnout with some white smoke is always cool at the drag strip.

I was losing traction but after a well deserved tire rotation with my last oil change, My traction and grip are back!

If you have put some wear on your tires, definatly get a tire rotation with your next oil change, tire rotations don't even cost much anymore, sometimes they are free with oil changes now.

Click on the link below for some new pics

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2724733/21

Also I recomend Goodyear espeacially their Triple Tread Tire

Old 01-05-2009, 08:26 PM
Default RE: FALKEN TIRES

i love the goodyear eagle F1 all seasons. they are really good with traction, great in the rain, and the tread pattern is bad ayse

did you tire shine the tread???????????

Old 01-05-2009, 09:05 PM

i have the same tires on my summer rims and i love them they give me much better traction then the fuzion HRI tires i have for my winter rims.

Old 01-05-2009, 10:18 PM

you know me too well, yea I tire shined the heck out of my tire so I could get some good pics.

At car shows with my car club they are always teasing me, you done with detailing your car, If I ever get up from my rest chair they think I am gonna go detail the tires more or car, most of the time their right lol.

I like using the meguirs gel or their nxt spray shine for the wheels.

I also like the eagle one spray, espeaciallly since I bought one and the second one was free!

Usually once I parked in a spot for a show I spray all four tires everywhere on them with the eagle one sparay on the sidewall and tread, a little crazy probably, but it sure looks good.

I didn't realize how good the Falken Tires could be, But I am very happy with them.

I like www.discountedwheelwarehouse.com

Thats where I got a great deal on my wheels and tires together

Old 01-06-2009, 08:03 PM

i have never seen that, i use the meguires gel for the sidewall. without it my car looks different

Old 01-06-2009, 09:31 PM

ORIGINAL: mavrickf1613

I like www.discountedwheelwarehouse.com

Thats where I got a great deal on my wheels and tires together
Same place i got my rims from.

Old 01-06-2009, 11:42 PM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2009
2009 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

will you be able to stop the car without sliding all over the place? i heard spraying on the tires like that will make the tire slippery and not able to grip on the road well.

x3 for the falken tires i have on my stock wheels too. they are softer rubber, make it excellent for all weather condition driving.

Old 01-07-2009, 12:03 AM

I have sprayed my tires to the max with tire dresser, and I usually am parked for a couple hours so when I leave a car show my tires are all dry and not wet. I have not have any problems being slippery when driving. I usually drive on dry roads. The tires usually dry up and have a nice shine and when the car show is over I just roll out. No problems ever, I don't think I recommend it in rain or snow.

PS: I miss the food and good people from Chitown and INDY.

Can't wait to visit again

Old 01-07-2009, 12:09 AM
OAC

I love Falken's. I had a set of zeix 512's on my old car and they lasted me well over year. Then I put a set of yokohamas on and they lasted me 3 months. Falkeen's are the way to go.

Old 01-07-2009, 12:21 AM

awesome reply OAC! I never knew how good these tires could be and I will be a returning customer with Falken

And 2000 SS, Its great to show that discontedwheelwharehouse is good for future purchases and for first time buyers. Their customer support over the phone was excellent.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FALKEN TIRES