Tires/Rims/Suspension Discuss your tires, rims, and your suspension system in here.

Combo Air Suspension Kit ?

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 07:05 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Combo Air Suspension Kit ?

[align=center][/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
2000-2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Combo Air Suspension Kit
Combo Kits Include Front Kit, Rear Kit and 4 Path Air Management System
[/align][align=center]
Lower your ride, improve your handling, and get control over your suspension. The most versatile choice for suspension on today's market. Go from the strip to the street to the show floor with the push of a button. Our air struts are designed to give you maximum performance with our 9-way dampening system previously only found on high end coilovers. Want to adjust your spring rate as well? No coilover will ever offer this option! Adjust your spring rate with the flip of a switch or use our optional "Auto Pilot" digital controller to set it and forget it. When style matters just as much as performance, our air struts will let you down... as low as you want to go. Wheel gap never helped anyone win a car show! Tuck those rims up where they're supposed to be. Combined with our F.B.S.S. air management system (included) this kit will set you on the ground, let you clear speed bumps, and get in and out of driveways without scraping your ride. Not to mention the remarkably smooth ride that air provides.

This Kit Includes:

- (2) Front 9-way dampening Air Struts
- (2) Rear 9-way dampening Air Struts
- (8) Platinum Series 300psi chrome valves
- (2) Dual Needle 200psi gauges
- (4) switches for individual wheel control
- Chrome 200psi 100% duty cycle Viair compressor
- 5 gallon (8) 1/2" ported air tank
- All nickel plated push to connect fittings for leak free connections
- Emergency fill valve
- Drain ****
- 175psi pressure switch
- 40 ft of 1/2" D.O.T. approved air line for fast air transfer
- 50 ft of 16 gauge wire
- Air line cutter for added ease of installation.

2000-2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Combo Air Suspension Kit
Part #: Y003_EZS85746-SN
List Price: $2,870.00
Our Price: $2,710.56
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]CLick for Source Site [:-][/align][align=center]http://www.streetbeatcustoms.com/ezs85746-d3.html[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Does any member have the above ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]What do you think of this product ?[/align][align=center]Has any member purchased from[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Post your comments, thanks[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][sm=feedback.gif][/align][/align][/align][/align][align=center][:-]
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/BA0599356182478FA65

Old 02-05-2008, 11:34 AM
Default RE: Combo Air Suspension Kit ?

Maybe if it was about a tenth of the price. I think I'll just stick to the Eibach springs at $240...

Old 02-05-2008, 12:17 PM

Agree

Old 02-05-2008, 12:37 PM

We don't know the answer, until we ask the question.
Atleast we have two member's that agree : )
I think Eibach Springs are great, but `if one had the money
and had a steep driveway, or speed bumps,
I think the air suspension would be awesome,
`if..., I know Big `IF, you can afford that system.
I posted to seek opinions, & I appreciate all of them.
I was hoping that a MCF Member may have them already, &
could give us their review.
Peace/Out

Old 02-05-2008, 02:20 PM

I've never had the airbag kit either- just wanted to offer another alternative.

If the whole idea is to have adjustable ride height, and be able to slam the car at will- coilovers will achieve the same effect for less than half the cost.

The main advantage to the bags is how fast you can adjust them. With coilovers- you'd spend probably 10 minutes to change the ride height at all 4 corners- whereas bags can do it in a matter of seconds without leaving the comfort of the car.

If you're really into performance/racing also, you need to consider the added weight of the tank / compressor/ valves/ controllers/ lines etc- all of which you wouldn't have with coilovers.

I'm not trying to say they're bad- I love the instant adjustability of bags- just throwing out a similar option for less cost.

I'd also be interested to hear the opinions of someone who actually installed and drove with them. They always have magazine articles- but they tend to be biased. It would be cool to hear from someone who actually uses it daily.

Old 02-05-2008, 08:58 PM

If I had the money they would already be on my car

Old 03-14-2008, 08:08 PM

i don't have them on my monte ss BUT i've had them on last 3 car/truck i've built..i loved them..with a push of a button you would be from ride height toin the grass in a slit second and the ride is just as it is;; RIDING ON CUSHION OF AIR;;just to spendie for cars that have front struts..matter of fact my girl friend is doing her 66 el camino with air ride front and rear..as to added weight with air ride you adding max 25lbs total is all[less then girl friends clothing bag she takes with us to car shows.lol

Old 03-14-2008, 08:21 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2009
5 Year Member

Hey Space how bout finding me a kit for the 5th gens. Good luck with that one. If they made one I would strongly consider it soon aftermy completion of tech school.

Old 03-15-2008, 02:31 AM

ORIGINAL: mrl390

Hey Space how bout finding me a kit for the 5th gens. Good luck with that one. If they made one I would strongly consider it soon aftermy completion of tech school.
something i would consider down the road too.

Old 03-15-2008, 07:12 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: couch

ORIGINAL: mrl390

something i would consider down the road too.
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Below is what I found for 1995 + Monte Carlo's[/align][align=center]I will continue my Search. Good Luck![/align][align=center][:-][:-] [:-][/align][align=center]
Displaying 1 to 2 (of 2 products)
Result Pages: 1

Product Name+
Price
Buy Now

FBS-CHE-57-KIT3
1995 - 2001
Make: CHEVROLET
Model: LUMINA,REGAL,MONTE CARLO,CUTLASS

Plug&Play F-Strut,R=Strut

(Click on image to see
details and related products)

$1,995.00

FBS-CHE-63-KIT3
1995 - 1999
Make: CHEVROLET
Model: MONTE CARLO

Plug&Play F-Strut,R=Strut

(Click on image to see
details and related products)

$1,995.00[/align][align=center]Click below for source[/align][/align][align=center]http://airbagit.com/advanced_search_...p;inc_subcat=1[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][URL=http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/redir?src=websearch&requestId=7f877184830ef980 &clickedItemRank=6&userQuery=Combo+Air+Sus pension+Kit++for+Chevrolet+Monte+Carlo+%3F&cli ckedItemURN=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.monte

Quick Reply: Combo Air Suspension Kit ?