Tires/Rims/Suspension Discuss your tires, rims, and your suspension system in here.

The 16 Best-Looking Factory Wheels You Can Get Right Now

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2016, 12:12 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Question The 16 Best-Looking Factory Wheels You Can Get Right Now

Click above link 2 view.
Which ones do you like ?

My Pick ^

In spite of stringent safety regulations that shape cars as much as a designer's pencil, we're living in a bit of a golden age for car design. Automakers have upped their wheel game too, often rendering the aftermarket useless. These are the best-looking OEM wheels to roll off the assembly line today.​

More images for Best New Wheels/Rims 2016 ?
Click 2 view >EnJoy

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 02-07-2016 at 11:41 AM.
Old 02-06-2016, 12:18 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member

I'm about to pull the trigger and buy these for my summer rims for the 2013:

They are a replica of the Camaro ZL1 rim, all 4 corners will have a 20x9 chrome rim with 275/40/20 tires.

Old 02-06-2016, 12:32 PM

Hi Admin `Mike, good 2 catch U online
Those rim's look super on a Camaro I drove a 2016 Camaro 3.6L in Miami *Auto & it was powerful & it had paddle shift's that were great. That's one super V6 Engine. It really sounded good also. Oh, it was a RS Model...It had less that 1K miles..I loved it

Go to time 7:58 to hear how great it sounds WoW
0-60 in 5 seconds....Amazing ride 4-$ure...If I stay stateside...I might get one 4-Real

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 02-06-2016 at 12:35 PM.
Old 02-06-2016, 12:53 PM

15 Year Member

I really like a lot about the new Camaro, and there are some things I prefer mine for.

The interior is really great in the 2016s, as well as how well they did the exhaust and updates to the drivetrain.

The body is a little meh for me, although I see why they did what they did, the back window is even SMALLER and makes rear visibility even worse.

Old 02-06-2016, 01:01 PM

Thanks `Mike for your reply & sharing your opinion.

Yes, the back window does hinder the view & also the front window is low for looking @ traffic lights when you're the 1st one stopped When I drove I didn't look back & didn't stop @ red lights (lol)...The one I drove had rear camera & side mirrow beeper's that I didn't like. I was impressed with the power/the sounds/the quality, the auto trans (I prefer manual), but the paddle shifts were firm & fast. I was impressed. My friend paid around $35K, but it had options. He got it for his wife, but he likes driving it over his Lexus (LOL).. I hope you take pic's & share when you install your rims...Wish you & `Jen & great eve/weekend > Life

Old 02-06-2016, 03:23 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

The SS2 model does have the accident avoidance system as standard equipment. Amber light mounted in the rear view mirrors will flash when there is a car in your blindspot and along with the rear view camera in reverse is a warning system of cross traffic behind you.

Still true visibility is limited, and the 2016 has a higher beltline by the side windows than what I would prefer

But I am still in lust with this car :-)

Old 02-06-2016, 03:41 PM
Talking 2 dare to dream of owning/driving a new S.S.

Hi `Tadd & thanks for your contributions & infor on the Camaro. The one I drove was a coupe RS & he had that option...It's amazing how cars have improved. The Quality of my friend Camaro was amazing. The paint was perfect, the body panels fit with no gaps, the doors, trunk & hood all lined up. Super Quality control...The interior "Leather was soft & rich looking & the seats were super comfortable & fit me perfect. I don't think I would like to ride in the back seat for very long (lol)... I really liked it & I was really surprised at the power of the 3.6L Engine & super auto transmission...

*But I have been driving a old 4wheel jeep for the last 3+ months LOL. Hit's a bump & throws you out

If I get settled in one location I would consider buying one.
I'd be happy with the RS six...The S.S. would get me in trouble, a jail or a grave. I also like the Mustang. One of the guys I worked with at the Port got a new turbo 4 Mustang & he said I could test drive it. I hope to while I'm home or b-4 I get a new assignment.

(Watching X Games as I type & these kids are wild & GOOD)

Tadd & member's reading this. EnJoy your Saturday `eve.
Be Safe out there > I may be out on the roads later (lol)

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 02-06-2016 at 03:44 PM.
Old 02-06-2016, 03:46 PM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
I'm about to pull the trigger and buy these for my summer rims for the 2013:

They are a replica of the Camaro ZL1 rim, all 4 corners will have a 20x9 chrome rim with 275/40/20 tires.

Mike I really love your car - looks great

Old 02-06-2016, 04:56 PM

15 Year Member

Thanks

You do know that picture isn't mine though, right? I don't have a convertible, just showing the chrome rims that I'm buying

Old 02-06-2016, 05:37 PM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
Thanks

You do know that picture isn't mine though, right? I don't have a convertible, just showing the chrome rims that I'm buying
ohhh ya forgot I vaguely remember yours now ...and from what I remember it was awesome too.