Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Showcase Your Ride (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/showcase-your-ride-64/)
-   -   6th Gen ('00-'05): Video, took the Monte out for a couple pulls (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/showcase-your-ride-64/video-took-monte-out-couple-pulls-47063/)

dbaldwin 01-26-2014 09:30 PM

I had to share this video on my FB greg. Hope you dont mind. Super sexy Build. I might just be over in that area (GM nats) this June. Even if my monte isn't.

04 SS/SC 01-26-2014 09:39 PM

What's the gm nationals?

The_Maniac 01-26-2014 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by 04 SS/SC (Post 593233)
What's the gm nationals?

Big car show for anything GM in Carlisle PA. Here's the link:
Carlisle GM Nationals - Collector Car Show and Swap Meet, Everything GM, Chevrolet, Pontiac, Buick, Cadillac, Oldsmobile

There's a small group of us that show up. I'll be there again this year (I'm preregistered and my hotel is room is booked).

ZIPPY02 01-27-2014 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by turbo monte (Post 593218)
Greg, straight out awesome!!!! I can't wait to see her in person and make some pulls!! It sounds amazing, pulls incredible, spools a lot quicker then I thought for that big of a turbo too! Plain out awesome Monte!!!

I would love to see a 30mph to 100mph pull or a 50mph to 120mph pull on video!!

Hey John thats whats coming for yo a zz...:rotfl: NAh it's not like that, we are going to be so closely matched with our builds it will just be a nice opportunity to be with your Turbo Monte making a few memories.

Thanks for everyones comments, wanted to give you all a feel as to some of the cars potential. wish I had a larger place run around. I had a GoPro on the car, now just need to figure out how to edit it and get it uploaded.

I will get you your videos with the pulls your asking for John in the next couple of days, give me a critque as to what you were looking for after you view them.

Again, Thanks much to everyone for all your support. The MCF forum drives one to make their Monte what it can be in that particular owners vision. We have wild to mild, beauty and the beast, but were all in this together! Love you all, every member here makes this forum a nice place to visit, love the diversity. :chevy: :woohoo:

Slugger088 01-27-2014 10:37 AM

Very nice car and Very nice scenery, would love to drive through Utah.

Leprechaun93 01-27-2014 10:40 AM

I thought about popping over next week to see you and the car, but you're still like 400 miles from where i'll be:rolleyes:

STUMPMI 01-27-2014 02:23 PM

Greg:
Its kinda nice to put a face to the name! I see you in there ....lol

Nice pulls for sure..Looks like traction was definite issue... IN THE FRIGGN COLD!!! :rotfl:

Like previously mentioned..The scenery in the back ground was friggn gorgeous! We were going to head to UTAH during Vaca last summer..But the fires kept us out.:thumbsdown:

We did make it to Wyoming into Yellowstone.:thumbsup:

Love your ride Man Just friggn super hot gorgeous!
Wish I could make the GM Nats just to hangout with you guys!:)

ChibiBlackSheep 01-27-2014 02:43 PM

Greg, you can't win races if you are just spinning the whole time ;)

That car looks and sounds awesome man. I really hope you can make it down to the GM Nationals. You guys are putting down such an impressive amount of power. We can only dream!

And yeah, it's a small group of us that show up, hopefully this year the group shot will include a few more names

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.n...09088543_n.jpg

Crusader SS 01-27-2014 02:53 PM

Very cool group shot...:cool:... One day, I must attend, of coarse it would take a cross country road trip, I like it...:)

dbaldwin 01-27-2014 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by Crusader SS (Post 593386)
Very cool group shot...:cool:... One day, I must attend, of coarse it would take a cross country road trip, I like it...:)

I feel you. I want to go, maybe one day. But its a LONG drive.