Showcase Your Ride Post Photo-shoots, Videos, Sound Clips about your ride!

Send Me your spare dale items..lol

Old 10-12-2015, 06:16 PM
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Send Me your spare dale items..lol

Name:  dale%20car%20054.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  370.6 KB

Name:  dale%20car%20053.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  353.5 KB

Old 10-12-2015, 06:25 PM
Monte Of The Month -- January 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Kinda' like asking to be sent spare $1,000 bills, Lol

Awesome collection!

Old 10-12-2015, 07:55 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
Cool I'll share a photo

I got a few Dale items too!! Wonder why? However since the collectables market dropped a few years back, I don't know what this all has done to the market.

There is a spooky story behind the coat in the glass cabinet, it has hats and some Autographed stuff in it.
One night I am sitting on the Sofa in the Man Cave and it is a bit cool, so I am looking for a coat and thought why not put this one on. It wasn't in the glass case yet. So I took it off the mannequin and put it on. I got real cold real fast. Finally I said screw this and put back on the mannequin and finished the glass case that night. I warmed up immediately. Have no idea what it was but it was freaky.

The Standups and my friend, a young fellow who has Cancer, I invited his family over for the Bud Shoot out one year and we took some photo's I gave him some Jeff Gordon stuff a few Autographed items too. We also had that pic in the local newspaper.

Attached Thumbnails Send Me your spare dale items..lol-budst6a.jpg   Send Me your spare dale items..lol-img_0207.jpg   Send Me your spare dale items..lol-img_0210.jpg  

Last edited by drivernumber3; 10-12-2015 at 08:04 PM. Reason: photo
Old 10-13-2015, 05:23 AM
5 Year Member

I have that same coat,its on left side of car I paid 15 bucks for it at a flea market I go to,got a nice JR bud jacket also checkers sleeves and wool and leather combo..I like my black and grey coat from old days when Chocolate was there...my friend has the drivers suit..I almost bought a coke machine front at a car show but it wouldnt fit in the Chevelle...

Old 10-13-2015, 09:21 AM
5 Year Member
Cool

Originally Posted by avendo
I have that same coat,its on left side of car I paid 15 bucks for it at a flea market I go to,got a nice JR bud jacket also checkers sleeves and wool and leather combo..I like my black and grey coat from old days when Chocolate was there...my friend has the drivers suit..I almost bought a coke machine front at a car show but it wouldnt fit in the Chevelle...
The coat is similar but not the same, they made so many of these and each was just a bit different. I think it is near like the one in the photo. Kneeling.

I got a Coke machine front from a friend that had a vending business. Mine looks like the one in this photo. I think there were at least 5 different Variations of it.

I had some friends that were Coke dist. workers and they gave me a bunch of posters and when we did a Parade like the one in the photo we handed them out instead of candy. The Parade cars are not mine, they were owned by some extreme fans, the real Dale fans when they see me can get very emotional, some cry, some shake, some want a photo, some want a hug. We do a lot of charity work. Last one was a Wounded Warriors thing at a car show.

In 01 the collection I had was valued at the similar value of your Beautiful Red Chevelle. I owned a 69 SS and a 72 SS back in the day.

Attached Thumbnails Send Me your spare dale items..lol-d-dshowparade.jpg   Send Me your spare dale items..lol-kneeling-3.jpg   Send Me your spare dale items..lol-cokefront.jpg  

Last edited by drivernumber3; 10-13-2015 at 09:29 AM. Reason: photo
Old 10-15-2015, 04:51 AM
5 Year Member

when i was working contract to this co in mass I went to a RI location and they had 1 of those coke machines there,but some idiot scratched the thing all up..kids no doubt or DW fans lol,i went to a car show with Chevelle and there was a guy there with a black Chevelle and he looked like Dale also or you lol..i should have taken a picture..

Old 10-15-2015, 09:40 AM
5 Year Member
Cool

Originally Posted by avendo
when i was working contract to this co in mass I went to a RI location and they had 1 of those coke machines there,but some idiot scratched the thing all up..kids no doubt or DW fans lol,i went to a car show with Chevelle and there was a guy there with a black Chevelle and he looked like Dale also or you lol..i should have taken a picture..
No it wasn't me. I don't have a Black Chevelle.
Once you meet some one as I did with the real Dale, and at the time had no idea who he was? 1988/89 and you interact with that double/ doppelganger, it will have a profound effect on you, I never had any Brothers.
After the 500 in 01 when he was lost, I am certain that everyone with a Mustache that thought they looked like him showed up there in full garb. I could not do that. I have yet to set foot in the RCR or DEI locations, not that I haven't wanted to, but I have not had an opportunity to do so. I thought I could have when I was in Tennessee this last June, but they weren't open when I was available to travel there.

Here is a comparison photo you might have seen before. The real Dale is the top one.

I can really set people back on there heels when they see me, as in the movie Zorro, he was Sword fighting with the Girl, she said I may Scream, and he said " sometimes I have that effect" ha.

Attached Thumbnails Send Me your spare dale items..lol-racingreport1.jpg  

Last edited by drivernumber3; 10-15-2015 at 09:42 AM. Reason: photo
Old 10-15-2015, 04:23 PM
5 Year Member

it was in 2005,i don't think he was impersonating Dale tho..

Search this Thread