Racing your Monte Raced a guy in your ride? Had that Monte Carlo of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Nobody to Race

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2007, 08:52 AM
Default Nobody to Race

In my town theres nobody that try to put up a fight. Theres a few cars they punks try to make look fast Lots of Mustangs and at a stop light they rev a little but as the light changes I punch it and they do nothing. My cars an 04' Monte SS SC completely stock. in the morning after work I'll occasionally see someone on the highway that tries to speed a little till I punch it and fly by them.

Only challenge I have is my roommate who has an 00' Pontiac Grand Prix GTP first race stock to stock I owned him but now the only race we have is to see who can get all the performance parts before the other.

Old 05-07-2007, 09:20 AM
Default RE: Nobody to Race

[align=center][/align][align=center]Congratulations [/align][align=center]to[/align][align=center]Andrew Luna[/align][align=center]Owner `04 Monte Carlo SS[/align][align=center]SuperCharged[/align][align=center]The Fastest Car [/align][align=center]in[/align][align=center]Benton, AR[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The other cars in Benton, AR hide when they see Andrew's[/align][align=center]BAD AZZ Monte SScoming down the road...[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Andrew, keep the forum updated on your Monte[/align][align=center]and post some pic's : )[/align][align=center]Be Happy/Fast/Safe[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]How fast is your Monte Carlo ? [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Are there any Members that want to go Race Andrew ? [/align][align=center][/align]

Old 05-07-2007, 09:43 AM

haha if i were closer id give him a run. but he needs to move here, i get challenged by everything from caravans to corvettes. very much fun but also quite boring lmao

Old 05-07-2007, 11:32 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

if i was closer i would

Old 05-07-2007, 07:02 PM

what kind of speed do u guys get out of your montes

Old 05-07-2007, 09:03 PM

125 then the governer kicks in

Old 06-06-2007, 07:11 PM

ORIGINAL: SpaceRider

[align=center][/align][align=center]Congratulations [/align][align=center]to[/align][align=center]Andrew Luna[/align][align=center]Owner `04 Monte Carlo SS[/align][align=center]SuperCharged[/align][align=center]The Fastest Car [/align][align=center]in[/align][align=center]Benton, AR[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The other cars in Benton, AR hide when they see Andrew's[/align][align=center]BAD AZZ Monte SScoming down the road...[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Andrew, keep the forum updated on your Monte[/align][align=center]and post some pic's : )[/align][align=center]Be Happy/Fast/Safe[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]How fast is your Monte Carlo ? [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Are there any Members that want to go Race Andrew ? [/align][align=center][/align]
bwahahaha [8D]

same way around here. i get alot of opportunities, but it's a bunch of stuff i dont want to waste my gas on

Old 11-11-2007, 04:01 AM

Sadly I was Defeated today I was on the highway going for lunch the highway was fairly empty so I opened up a little doing about 95 or so. Started getting a little bored so I just punched it got about 110 and as I let off the throttle a lincoln ls was steadily keeping up with. So I punched it (being stock my car doesn't like to shift after I lift my foot and then slam it down again badly need new programming) and he was slowly getting ahead of me and traffic was getting closer. I moved to the left lane and he got around the car before I could. got behind him topping out at 125 and he was still getting away. he squeezed through a car and a minivan so I went between them (highly illegal not recommended for the Sane people) he had slowed thinking I wasn't going to make it. I caught up and he went into the side next to the wall/median (can't think of the section but its not ment for passing I know) to pass an 18 wheeler and my exit was comming up being that I was starving I decided to cut it off before I ended up getting caught. but still I lost I just looked up what it was and I see why I lost. Lincoln ls 2003 V8 280HP 285ft/lb torque top speed 140 so I don't feel to bad considering my cars stock. This has pushed me to wanting to fix my car faster I was content with stock but my contentness is gone.

and please keep all comments about how stupid, ignorant, or whatever else you come up with about me racing on the highway dodging cars and whatever else to yourself. I'm fully aware of what I'm doing I've NEVER wrecked and I've NEVER lost control of my car and NEVER put anybodies life at risk untill that day I'll continue to live on the edge.

Old 11-11-2007, 06:22 AM

[align=center]Sometimes, you got to watch out for those[/align][align=center][:-]Hot Rod Lincoln's [:-][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Click BeLow Link[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]http://www.chicagovelocity.com/forum...do=big&p=1[/align][align=center]Still better to lose a Race, then a `Life [/align][align=center]There can be many distractions[/align][align=center]on the highways of life[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]Andrew, thanks for sharing/posting your story.[/align][align=center]Wish U a Safe `Journey,[/align][align=center]`Space[/align]

Old 11-11-2007, 01:44 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

i'll run ya andrew..... the same way the lincoln did, my programming means i have no speed limiter, i'll wait for you to hit 125 and i'll cruise on by...

Quick Reply: Nobody to Race