Racing your Monte Raced a guy in your ride? Had that Monte Carlo of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Monte Carlo LS vs. Infiniti FX35

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2007, 05:46 PM
5 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Monte Carlo LS vs. Infiniti FX35

Well after I was coming home from the bar lastnight this FX35 pulled up beside me and floored it as the light turned green. He couldn't take me for some reason. I know his car is way heavier than mine, but I've seen these FX35 run ... Anyhow he gets off it, and then we're at about 20mph barely then he gets back on it and I just blow him away after that ... I guess anyhow I was impressed ...

Old 12-15-2007, 05:59 PM
Default RE: Monte Carlo LS vs. Infiniti FX35

ORIGINAL: Twisted_Metal

Well after I was coming home from the bar lastnight this FX35 pulled up beside me and floored it as the light turned green. He couldn't take me for some reason. I know his car is way heavier than mine, but I've seen these FX35 run ... Anyhow he gets off it, and then we're at about 20mph barely then he gets back on it and I just blow him away after that ... I guess anyhow I was impressed ...
Hi Dannie, we are glad you won!
We are glad that you didn't wreck!
We are glad that the police didn't notice!
We hope U didn't `drink @ the Bar : ) [X(]
We are glad you didn't have an accident!
We are glad that U R not in the hospital!
But, WoW....Great Win, We R `impressed!
The BeachRiver Bum's & I have learned
to `Party Smart : )
We stay where we party...no driv'in permitted.
Be Safe/Be $mart....
WoW guys, buthe beat a FX35.....
but,
What `if ?
Wish U ` Happy,
The Beach/River `Bum's
&
`Grandpa
Peace

Old 12-15-2007, 06:00 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

what the h*ll is a FX35?

Old 12-15-2007, 06:04 PM

ORIGINAL: SpaceRider

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: Twisted_Metal

[/align][align=center]Hi Dannie, we are glad you won![/align][align=center]We are glad that you didn't wreck![/align][align=center]We are glad that the police didn't notice![/align][align=center]We hope U didn't `drink @ the Bar : ) [X(][/align][align=center]We are glad you didn't have an accident![/align][align=center]We are glad that U R not in the hospital![/align][align=center]But, WoW....Great Win, We R `impressed! [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The BeachRiver Bum's & I have learned[/align][align=center]to `Party Smart : )[/align][align=center]We stay where we party...no driv'in permitted.[/align][align=center]Be Safe/Be $mart....[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]WoW guys, buthe beat a FX35.....[/align][align=center]but,[/align][align=center]What `if ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Wish U ` Happy,[/align][align=center]The Beach/River `Bum's[/align][align=center]&[/align][align=center]`Grandpa[/align][align=center]Peace[/align]

Yes I was drinking, but I wasn't under the influnce hmmmm .... lol
Actually maybe I was because there was a cop car parked over the next intersection that had already pulled over a car but that's when me and the other driver slowed down ...

FX35 is the V6 -275hp version of the FX45 V8 - 315hp

Old 12-15-2007, 06:07 PM

[align=center]Hi Duane,[/align][align=center]It's an Infiniti : ) It's a good runn'in V-6, they also make a V8[/align][align=center]They are expensive, but I like them.[/align][align=center]Click below link `if U want 2 know more...[/align][align=center]Have a `Happy : )[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]http://autos.yahoo.com/infiniti_fx35/[/align]

Old 12-15-2007, 06:10 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

i'm surprised he wanted to run you with an SUV...i think he just got away from the light faster htan you and you thought he was racing...

Old 12-15-2007, 06:16 PM

Hi Dannie, and Member's still reading my words : )
My previous post to you was inspired by my grandfather's
teachings. I haven't found his teaching's to bewrong, and wow, have I tried to.
We do hope you `party......LOL, but we hope that you
Party Smart....Party Safe,
but most imporatant thing to do is `Party, & Celebrate `Life.
We have it so much better then most....
Peace/Out/Space

Old 12-15-2007, 06:34 PM

ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

i'm surprised he wanted to run you with an SUV...i think he just got away from the light faster htan you and you thought he was racing...
Nah, I heard him pushing the pedal trying to pass me to get in my lane ... lol He couldn't pass me ... lol anyhow i thought it was interesting

Old 12-15-2007, 06:45 PM

ORIGINAL: SpaceRider

[align=center]Hi Dannie, and Member's still reading my words : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]My previous post to you was inspired by my grandfather's[/align][align=center]teachings. I haven't found his teaching's to bewrong, and wow, have I tried to.[/align][align=center]We do hope you `party......LOL, but we hope that you[/align][align=center]Party Smart....Party Safe,[/align][align=center]but most imporatant thing to do is `Party, & Celebrate `Life.[/align][align=center]We have it so much better then most....[/align][align=center]Peace/Out/Space[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]
Thanks space. I do need to get control of that tho' .... sad to say I've made it home in worse conditions ...

Old 12-16-2007, 12:14 PM

Hell there are some SUV's and can get up and go. My moms Envoy was about as fast my Firebird. It beat somethings that I didn't believe it could and yes they where racing.

Quick Reply: Monte Carlo LS vs. Infiniti FX35