Racing your Monte Raced a guy in your ride? Had that Monte Carlo of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Me vs Mudstain

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2009, 04:54 PM
Default Me vs Mudstain

I never really lurked in the racing section here, and I can see why....racing NA coblats and Escalades? WTF is up with that, do yall just sit around and kick retards too? Anyway, I thought I would share a race I had about 5 months ago with a real car.

So, my girlfriend was having a bunch of her girlfriends over for a tupperware or candle or scrapbook party or some stupid crap...all I know is it wasn't a lingerei party so i was out of there.

It was rather early on a Friday night, I went by the local Cracker Barrel and had some food, and while I was leaving I saw this dark Mudstain with the white racing strips. It said shelby on the back so I figured cool...the Intimidator vs Shelby a classic confrontation. So I chase down this cracker and through him a rev. he definately notices since I don't have mufflers(I do have reasonators) and my hearing sucks so bad it doesn't bother me on account of the accident that blew out both eardrums back in the day. but that is for another thread.

So we head out west where the roads turn more rural but are still three lanes each way. we line up at the light and the dude starts honking? WTF is up with honking, after 3 or 4 honks he just takes off. Well, he got me on that one but he shut down soon. At the next light he asks what happened and I just asked him if he suffered from that premature ejackination crap or something. So I just asked him what was up with the honking. He explaind me it, and I apologized. He told me to honk three times then go. So I did, only I honked the first two slow, and the third really fast. The joke was on that cracker, I smoked his ***. We had one more light before the road narrowed so after him telling me off, we wnet again. I got a good launch, didn't spin too much and immediately pulled a half a car. Through 1st I held it, but then when I hit second I started to walk him hard. At the top of second my car sputtered a little, it always doesm but when I shifted to 3rd I started pulling again. By about 100 I reckon, I had a good 4 cars on him. He was cool and flipped me the bird, so I did the same.

Greg.

Old 11-20-2009, 07:23 PM

Hahaha sounds like fun.
..at the end of the race did you have any 'stains' too? -_-)'

Old 11-20-2009, 10:45 PM

hay remember this i have a mustang salean model that i took off all the decals. because i have seen alot of v6 mustangs havung svt shelby and salean emblems on them. even though there a stock v6 with mufflers and intake. i walked alot of fake shelby and what not base line v6 mustangs with my monty wich is almost completly stock. i have walked some ss monty carlos with my mustang but it always have been under cover cops driving them and i always got away before they got my tag.brackets that alowed a remote controll motor that pushes the tag down and up

Old 11-21-2009, 03:20 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- May 2009
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Intimidator_Monte05
I never really lurked in the racing section here, and I can see why....racing NA coblats and Escalades? WTF is up with that, do yall just sit around and kick retards too? Anyway, I thought I would share a race I had about 5 months ago with a real car.

So, my girlfriend was having a bunch of her girlfriends over for a tupperware or candle or scrapbook party or some stupid crap...all I know is it wasn't a lingerei party so i was out of there.

It was rather early on a Friday night, I went by the local Cracker Barrel and had some food, and while I was leaving I saw this dark Mudstain with the white racing strips. It said shelby on the back so I figured cool...the Intimidator vs Shelby a classic confrontation. So I chase down this cracker and through him a rev. he definately notices since I don't have mufflers(I do have reasonators) and my hearing sucks so bad it doesn't bother me on account of the accident that blew out both eardrums back in the day. but that is for another thread.

So we head out west where the roads turn more rural but are still three lanes each way. we line up at the light and the dude starts honking? WTF is up with honking, after 3 or 4 honks he just takes off. Well, he got me on that one but he shut down soon. At the next light he asks what happened and I just asked him if he suffered from that premature ejackination crap or something. So I just asked him what was up with the honking. He explaind me it, and I apologized. He told me to honk three times then go. So I did, only I honked the first two slow, and the third really fast. The joke was on that cracker, I smoked his ***. We had one more light before the road narrowed so after him telling me off, we wnet again. I got a good launch, didn't spin too much and immediately pulled a half a car. Through 1st I held it, but then when I hit second I started to walk him hard. At the top of second my car sputtered a little, it always doesm but when I shifted to 3rd I started pulling again. By about 100 I reckon, I had a good 4 cars on him. He was cool and flipped me the bird, so I did the same.

Greg.
I never really lurked in the racing section here, and I can see why....racing NA coblats and Escalades? WTF is up with that, do yall just sit around and kick retards too?
wow. guess the question is, anyone kicked you lately? wtf is up with that comment?

So I chase down this cracker
wow. that doesnt scream "im a racist!". A+ for that one

By about 100 I reckon, I had a good 4 cars on him
you had 4 cars on him? it wasnt a shelby.
if it was a shelby, it'd have at least 4 cars on you. We're talking double your HP and TQ, even if your modded (unless your turbo'd)

im not tryin to hate, but at the same time i guess i am with comments like that.

Old 11-21-2009, 07:40 AM

It could've been an N/A Shelby GT (320 HP), and not a blown Shelby GT500. A modded L67 with the right parts should have no problem keeping up with an N/A Shelby GT, and it sounds like this guy jumped him bad too. LOL

Old 11-21-2009, 08:50 AM

thats what i was tyin to imply there are v6 mustangs with miss markings posing as a high performers. look at the out riced hondas that have nuthin but stickers and a fart can for a muffler. to me its a poser of a car that is putting a performance models or cars that have a lot of time and love in them put to shame. look at the older monty carlos they walk alot of posers with a stock v6 and walk alot of v8's with a v8 version even the 6th gen supercharged fully built with alot of love to perform.

Old 11-21-2009, 09:57 AM

The thing definately had an 8 in it, don't think it was ablown one, though it might have been. And WTF is up with calling me a racist....do you even know what a Cracker is? I see you are from the bay area, so I will speak slowly and try to use really small words, kay?

A cracker here in Florida is a term that is used for a white Florida boy who was born here and is well, shall we say, a good ole boy. If Bo and Luke Duke were born in FL, they would be perfect example of a cracker. We all know the type of fellas that live in the bay area, so it isn't surprisiing you would like to label me a racist, but I am quite the opposite. I like everyone who isn't full of it. Lemme ask you this, when you stay up late at night, do you search the internet for scantily clad pictures of Nancy Pelosi? I've heard the guys in San Fran either are into other guys, or are in to sick stuff about old pinko commie women. Now, if you want to look up scantily clad pictures of political women, I have quite the collection of our future President Palin. oooohhhhheeee, she is one hot lady!!!!

Peace

Old 11-21-2009, 10:09 AM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2009
5 Year Member

You dont really want to stay on this forum for very long do you? No one is impressed with your hating comments and the tone you use to try and talk down to other people. If you want to contribute to this forum and have fun like everyone else then fine, but if you are here to spread hate, then GTFO.

Old 11-21-2009, 11:30 AM

um i live in the bay area and never heared any one call a white guy a cracker or a saltine one to boot. calling some one a cracker is recest its like saying some thing to a black guy or a indian from india or aribic guy a you know as well. so saying that it is racest to call any one some thing dirogetory. what i am saying is no matter where a person lives a racest is a racest when some one makes a derogetory coment. in reference to a skin tone of a person. here is some thing funny all cultures likes trucks as well as cars so are you going to call all cultures red neck if they drive a jacked up truck or just the white guys?

Old 11-21-2009, 11:34 AM

probably a badged up 05+ gt. If it was the body style in my sig, it wasnt a shelby (since shelby never made any models 99-04 ( and I dont think 94-98). The v8's in the 4.6 SOHC is rated at 260 stock. if it was a shelby, should be around 320 where mine is.