Racing your Monte Raced a guy in your ride? Had that Monte Carlo of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

04 sc monte vs new v6 mustang

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 10:26 PM
Default 04 sc monte vs new v6 mustang

Well tonite i seen a girl driving like a bat outa hell in a mustang so i decide to follow and challenge. we turn off 2 lane road she behind me onto a 4 lane road and i waited 4 her to get beside me and she already took off so i had to play catch up. it wasnt that hard i caught up easy and i let off at 70(in a 30) and she keep going. so i follow(and see 1 exhaust tip V6 i assume)and hope to meet at stop light and it happens. for some dumb reason i decide to spin tires at line and she gets a jump from front of my car to her door and nothing changed for about ablock and half then i catch up and pull away. it was sweet i dont think it was even her car there were 2 girls in the car and there wasnt intransits and they were flooring it at every turn light and stopso thats my guess. But put another one up for the bowties!

Old 02-25-2009, 10:45 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- May 2009
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: 04 sc monte vs new v6 mustang

I took one the other day from a stop in my N/A 03. They arent too hard to take. They just like to think they are unbeatable. They have a slight torque advantage over us n/a motors, but if you have a few mods then your all good.

Old 02-25-2009, 10:57 PM

wow thanks for posting this I was just thinking I wonder how we stand to v6 stangs I havent gotten to race one yet tried the other day but they where scared lol.

Old 02-26-2009, 05:19 AM

Another Win entered on the `Win List for the Monte Carlo
When are those other cars gona learn not 2 mess
with the AweSome Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Think it is still best 2 prove your power on the `Track.
Street Racing has cost me Big Time [X(]
Be Smart - Safe out there on your highways of `Life.
Thanks 04SuperJr for your post, &
congrat`s on your Monte Carlo SS Win.
Racing in my `Space : )

Old 02-26-2009, 08:39 PM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2009
2009 Monte Of The Year

ORIGINAL: 04superjr

Well tonite i seen a girl driving like a bat outa hell in a mustang so i decide to follow and challenge. we turn off 2 lane road she behind me onto a 4 lane road and i waited 4 her to get beside me and she already took off so i had to play catch up. it wasnt that hard i caught up easy and i let off at 70(in a 30) and she keep going. so i follow(and see 1 exhaust tip V6 i assume) and hope to meet at stop light and it happens. for some dumb reason i decide to spin tires at line and she gets a jump from front of my car to her door and nothing changed for about a block and half then i catch up and pull away. it was sweet i dont think it was even her car there were 2 girls in the car and there wasnt intransits and they were flooring it at every turn light and stop so thats my guess. But put another one up for the bowties!
you mean you you didn't even ask the chick for her # after kicking her ***?[8D]

what year was the 'stang? i raced a 2008 v6. i pulled on him by 3 cars. i was surprised it was pretty quick for v6 i thought it was a v8 cause of dual exhaust, but he said it's v6. nice kill! now you need to mod up little bit and start running against the big dawg. you'll be surprise with little mods like 3.4, cai, and pcm can do.

Old 02-27-2009, 04:25 PM

i woulda askd 4 number but she just kept flooring it every were itdidnt matter what street she was going 50 down all of them and i aint gona get a ticket chasing tailand i had to get home to go to bed anyways. but yea i wana make monte faster but i like my HD more and i just dropped about 1200 into that and it screams now!

Old 02-27-2009, 04:49 PM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member

Haha, mabye she was just in a hurry?? Btw not to go off topic, but the fremont mall is weird friday night. Little kids hang out in hyvee and the mall entrance with skateboards, theyre all like 14 too haha, such BAs.

Old 02-27-2009, 07:14 PM

yea she wascruising the square we wentround 2x so i doubt it butyea there are so many kids its annoying as hell its fun to make some noise on the hd or scream the tires all the little girls scream.

Old 02-28-2009, 10:22 AM

Wow, you guys actually brag about beating a V6 powered car?! LOL
My GMC fullsize V6 powered pickup truck can outrun a V6 Mustang, and it has 298,000 miles on it! Outrun a V8 Mustang and I'll be impressed.

Old 02-28-2009, 12:46 PM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2009
2009 Monte Of The Year

ORIGINAL: SSslow84

Wow, you guys actually brag about beating a V6 powered car?! LOL
My GMC fullsize V6 powered pickup truck can outrun a V6 Mustang, and it has 298,000 miles on it! Outrun a V8 Mustang and I'll be impressed.

since this is a racing section i think everybody can brag about what ever they beat. so have your full size gmc ever outrun a v8 stang? i do like to brag on killing v6 'stang and other under power 4 bangers cause those people think they own the road. it's funny after beating them i slow down and here they come doing a 100 mph fly by thinking they caught with me and winning. oh i forgot i also beat a dodge caravan about 2 bus length.

Quick Reply: 04 sc monte vs new v6 mustang