Wanted: seat covers - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

PRIVATE Wanted Classifieds Looking for something? Tell us!

Wanted: seat covers

Old 02-16-2018, 10:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default seat covers

you know the seat covers that are part of the seat. the replacements I got when I needed to replace my seat track and switches on the drivers side. the back is fine and in great shape. but the u pull just had me pay you know the entrance fee and ate the price of the material. I am sad that I cant find ebony non airbag seat covers for it. black would be great because you don't really notice the color of the back seat till you are about to sit on them.

Old 02-17-2018, 06:03 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Be patient, I spent 3 years hunting down an interior, cannibalized about 6 different cars for some small contributions and searched in 7 different yards to do it.
Sometimes they were a total bust to find what I needed.

Old 07-03-2018, 07:37 PM
Default I may have what you need

Originally Posted by monte07 View Post
you know the seat covers that are part of the seat. the replacements I got when I needed to replace my seat track and switches on the drivers side. the back is fine and in great shape. but the u pull just had me pay you know the entrance fee and ate the price of the material. I am sad that I cant find ebony non airbag seat covers for it. black would be great because you don't really notice the color of the back seat till you are about to sit on them.

are you still looking?

Search this Thread
Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.