PRIVATE Wanted Classifieds Looking for something? Tell us!

looking for A pillar units for 04 monte carlo

Old 07-20-2010, 05:57 PM
Photobucket
Default looking for A pillar units for 04 monte carlo

I need driver and passenger side A frame pillar plastic peice, i'm planing to do some custom mountings and i wanna save the origonal A frame peices for when i sell the car.

Old 07-20-2010, 10:00 PM

If you get a hold of these, you absolutely MUST do a very informative and detailed write up of how to glass in the pods. If you don't I will hunt you down and force you to listen to Miley Cyrus music until your ears bleed.

Old 07-21-2010, 09:42 AM
Photobucket

glass them in? just bondo and fiberglass buddy. I was going to just use an MDF circle cut out, hot glued, wrap the back cone with light gauge paper, and use that to fiberglass over. thats my method, many methods to it.
I have a picture runt hrough of how it's done.

those aren't the same A pillars, but they';re similar, I'm doing a 4" driver, i think this guy did a 3" or a 2.5" driver.

Old 07-21-2010, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by eviling
glass them in? just bondo and fiberglass buddy.
LOL. That's what "glassing" is, fiberglass to get the shape, strength, bondo to smoothen it all out for finishing.

Old 07-22-2010, 07:10 PM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2009
2009 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I need driver and passenger side A frame pillar plastic peice, i'm planing to do some custom mountings and i wanna save the origonal A frame peices for when i sell the car.
you still need them i have both sides. $25 for both plus actual ups shipping. i sent the driver side to member here and shipping was like $25 and that's no joke either. cuz of the size that's why it cost a lot. with 2 it might be $30- $35. let me know if you want them.

Old 07-23-2010, 03:00 PM
Photobucket

hmm, you sure their the right gen? i believe mine are black, you got some images? you shoudl be able to do better with usps. they might charge more for the size, but it should be less than ups.

Old 07-23-2010, 10:30 PM
2009 Monte Of The Year

hmm, you sure their the right gen? i believe mine are black, you got some images? you shoudl be able to do better with usps. they might charge more for the size, but it should be less than ups.
00-05 are same sh*t. mine are black too. reason i send ups cuz you get them faster. i can send usps cheapest mail but will take a week or so for delivery and it gonna still cost some money too cuz of oversize item. give me your city and state and will get quote for you from usps and ups. trust me once they are boxed up those pieces are long. pm "wildnorth" cuz i sent him the driver side.

Last edited by nemesis; 07-23-2010 at 10:32 PM.
Old 07-23-2010, 11:00 PM
Photobucket

germansville, 18053.

time is not a matter, i won't have my speakers for over 2 weeks, i'm waiting on an RMA on a defective cross over

i'd still like a picture just to make 100% we're talking the same part ;')

Old 07-23-2010, 11:38 PM
2009 Monte Of The Year

what state is germanville? man you don't trust me don't you? you want the passenger and driver side A pillar. let me describe the pillar for you: the pillar have one metal clip on them and have foam padding inside . i'll get pic tomorrow.

Old 07-24-2010, 12:52 AM
Photobucket

i did the leg work for ya, by chi town i assume you mean chicago, i did it at like 8 lbs, 48x10x10", figuire a box around that size unless you can get it in a 10" tube or something. but anyways, with that messurement from pa, 18053 you can get it for about 39$ usps prioeity (sucks i know) but i think if it's under a certain weight and the lengths of the girth and length dont exceed 109" you can do parcial post. whitch will be like 15$ don't do snail mail, that **** would be all beat up by the time i ever saw it than :| package well

it's no offense to you, just protical, ive been wheeling and dealing for many years online and it's just best to fallow certain guidelines. first and formost...picture to prove the item exists, with some sort of tag in the img to prove its theres (IE a name and date) . second, a good rep, so on and so forth.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: looking for A pillar units for 04 monte carlo