PRIVATE Wanted Classifieds Looking for something? Tell us!

Wanted: Benzels

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2012, 11:28 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Benzels

In need of a couple of parts.. They don't need to be in great shape as I am doing some tests and need donor parts... I don't want to pay a ton for them , as I said, I need them for tests only. So if you ha e a Benzel (the one that goes around the speedo, and the radio) I'm in need of one. Also, the part of the dash that is right above the glove box. Then I need both right and left door plastics.... Remember, these are for a test..I am trying to have one of them "hero painted, and 2 are going to be Cosmichromed.. If they work out, I will post pics.. Should be AWSOME if this works, ****ty if it don't..lol... Mjc. Thanks..

Old 04-05-2012, 11:54 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

too bad i don't have a new one for around the guages and whatnot yet i'd give you mine... its scratched/ posibly cracked and looks like some one tried to super glue over the scratches/crack and made it look like crap so will be getting a new one.. just gatta fine one at a j/y

Old 04-06-2012, 03:21 AM

Originally Posted by Budsjlm
too bad i don't have a new one for around the guages and whatnot yet i'd give you mine... its scratched/ posibly cracked and looks like some one tried to super glue over the scratches/crack and made it look like crap so will be getting a new one.. just gatta fine one at a j/y
Hello, and thanks... I'm NOT looking for the speedo, I'm looking for the huge Benzel that goes around the speedometer, then goes all the way around the radio as well. It's a pretty big part. It has the key insert in it, the vents etc.... How ever, if you have a old speedo (even with the broken glass / plastic, is it for an SS? How much shipped to 53172. .? Thanks... Mjc....

Old 04-06-2012, 04:55 AM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2009
2009 Monte Of The Year

i have one came off 04 ss. there's some light scratches on the corners..not that noticeable when the doors are close. everything else still intact nothing broken. i shipped one out to texas 4-5 years ago and shipping was like 25-$30. $30 for the bezel plus shipping and it's yours unless budsjlm wants it and sell his old one to you.

Old 04-06-2012, 11:21 AM
Default mjclemm

i have the part above the glove box and both door thingys shoot me an offer

Old 04-07-2012, 05:00 AM

Originally Posted by Monte Crazed
i have the part above the glove box and both door thingys shoot me an offer
Let me know if Budsjim wants it or. OT, then I'll shoot an offer for all of it.... Thanks man.. Mjc...