PRIVATE Wanted Classifieds Looking for something? Tell us!

Wanted: 00-05 DRL bypass

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2017, 11:22 PM
Default 00-05 DRL bypass

Hello, Looking for anyone that has one of the DRL Bypass that was made as a Direct plug and play. Was made for 00-05. Seen some had been sold in the past on here. Last one I seen someone was selling their car, Removed the Bypass and sold on here. Not sure if it ever sold. Kind of looks like it may have. Plus it was over a year and 1/2 now that it was listed.

Maybe you bought a Second one and never used it. Maybe time to sell it to someone that will

Thanks in Advance
James

Old 03-29-2017, 05:11 PM

Anyone have a DRL Bypass that might be interested in selling it? I don't know maybe you bought one for your, your wifes, sons, daughters or any car that you thought would drive around more then you are. Maybe the Tranny or motor needs work so it is just sitting in the driveway... Maybe you were going to buy new HID or LED and bought a different car and the other car just waits with a Bypass not being used lol. I know I know. I am just trying to get it so I can make this upgrade to my headlights without errors.

When they were being sold years ago. I didn't need one. My headlights were good enough. Now that I need one they don't make them anymore. Funny the website still sits there idle with trolling links to a store that says it is closed. Ok Rant over lol