PRIVATE For Sale/Trade Classifieds This is for active members of the forum. Spammers will be deleted and banned! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Non Monte ... Drum kit.... PDP (DW) saaaweeet !

Old 02-22-2014, 11:04 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Non Monte ... Drum kit.... PDP (DW) saaaweeet !

Any interested in drums ? I've got a killer kit.... A pep,6-7 piece with tons of cymbals, Zildjain, Sabian, drum rack etc.. Double bass pedal all hardware....this is a feeler add, if anyone's interested, I'll take and upload pictures.. EXCELLENT condition....

Old 02-22-2014, 12:44 PM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2014

Originally Posted by MJClemm
Any interested in drums ? I've got a killer kit.... A pep,6-7 piece with tons of cymbals, Zildjain, Sabian, drum rack etc.. Double bass pedal all hardware....this is a feeler add, if anyone's interested, I'll take and upload pictures.. EXCELLENT condition....
Sweet sounding set-up... I'm sure you'll have no issues selling it... I got my first real drum set when I was 12 and drummed for 6 years, then life changed... 3 yrs ago I bought an electronic kit, I was 49 (wife & 10 month old love the headphone feature) and I beat them off and on every once in a while... Good luck to you and whom ever is lucky enough to get that set...

Old 02-23-2014, 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by Crusader SS
Sweet sounding set-up... I'm sure you'll have no issues selling it... I got my first real drum set when I was 12 and drummed for 6 years, then life changed... 3 yrs ago I bought an electronic kit, I was 49 (wife & 10 month old love the headphone feature) and I beat them off and on every once in a while... Good luck to you and whom ever is lucky enough to get that set...
Hello, thanks for the response..... Yea, I turned 50 about 6 months ago and have a real bad back and had 4 total knee replacements, so drumming is now out of m future, I think I came to the realization I'm not gonna make it as a rock star drummer....lol... Just sitting in the basement now collecting dust... I love the kit, but if I can't use it, I don't want to walk past it everyday.......here's a pic or 2, or 5"..... Lol... Thanks again ...Michael...

Attached Thumbnails Non Monte ... Drum kit.... PDP (DW) saaaweeet !-image.jpg  
Old 02-23-2014, 03:23 PM

More pics.. I can only load one at a time for some reason....

Old 02-23-2014, 03:24 PM

Another pic..

Old 02-23-2014, 03:38 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

speaking OF DRUMS....

I use to have a bad azz jazz set of leedy ludwigs that were silver flake....
Played in many bands.... almost made it big time once or twice...
But like you mentioned..life changes and well you know the rest...lol
I have seen Buddy Rich .. Live on stage eons ago..

By the way if you have the AXS channel...

Ringo Starr and the round heads are on right now.

Old 02-24-2014, 01:52 PM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2011

I'm kinda interested... I've got a pdp set right now but i want one that can stay set up at home and another that i can turn digital and take to shows for easy set up an eq. PM me with more info if you could. I can only imagine what shipping would be

Old 02-24-2014, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by Jester_20
I'm kinda interested... I've got a pdp set right now but i want one that can stay set up at home and another that i can turn digital and take to shows for easy set up an eq. PM me with more info if you could. I can only imagine what shipping would be
No problem, I'll get all the exact specs and pm you the info.... It's a super sweet kit...

Old 02-24-2014, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by STUMPMI
speaking OF DRUMS....

I use to have a bad azz jazz set of leedy ludwigs that were silver flake....
Played in many bands.... almost made it big time once or twice...
But like you mentioned..life changes and well you know the rest...lol
I have seen Buddy Rich .. Live on stage eons ago..

By the way if you have the AXS channel...

Ringo Starr and the round heads are on right now.
Buddy Rich, Gene Krupa... Did it get any better ?

At a yard sale one day I was browsing thru some old cymbals..... Found a couple "High Hat" cymbals, didn't have my glasses on, but bought them anyway for $25, figured I use them to teach my kids to play and they wouldn't crack or blast my Sabian Aax hats.... Got them home, put on my glasses and about FREAKED OUT !........... OMG, what did I have ? Original Ziljains from Istanbul SIGNED in pencil by the original maker. (They had the extremely old logo and hand stamps) , so I wanted to know more about them and sent pictures and info to Zildjain and they informed me that I had a pair of hats from one of the finest cymbal makers they ever had and were about 80 years old with a rare "Double stamp" and the signature was still 90% in tact (they used to hand sign the cymbals they made) I was in heaven for finding such a gem at a yard sale...I was terrified to use them at this point because of the age and did not want to crack them , BUT being a drummer, I had to... OMG ! They absolute sweetest hats I've EVER used , heard, seen........ These were life time keepers !... Well, long story short.... I had some MAJOR medical issues come up and needed some cash, so .... Guess what, the Zildjians were to be sold, and I was about ready to cry about it for the next 10 years...lol.. The price I got for them was unheard of... I'm sure a Pro drummer or museum bought them (the good days of ebay) .. Not my happiest day, wife was happy to get the cash, but I was heart broken..... Sorry for the rant... I'll get the info ASAP.. Thanks... Mjclemm.

Old 02-24-2014, 05:01 PM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2011

Originally Posted by MJClemm
No problem, I'll get all the exact specs and pm you the info.... It's a super sweet kit...

really don't need anything too specific, mostly just sizes, model type (cx, fs, lx, etc.), finish...all that good crap.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Non Monte ... Drum kit.... PDP (DW) saaaweeet !