PRIVATE For Sale/Trade Classifieds This is for active members of the forum. Spammers will be deleted and banned! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Car for Sale: 2003 Jeff Gordon Monte Carlo SS $3000 obo

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2021, 11:34 PM
3 Year Member
1 Year Member
Default SOLD::::2003 Jeff Gordon Monte Carlo SS $3000 obo

SOLD. "Rare" one of only 2424 Jeff Gordon NASCAR Monte Carlo SS built in 2003. $3000 obo. Prefer to sell to a certified Jeff Gordon fan, but I'll not be picky. The car needs a new garage to hang out in.
It does have high miles (over 200,000 miles). Repainted 5-6 ish years ago and has a few dings here and there. The Ghost flames are painted on and NOT decals. The seats were redone at the same time. Tires are several years old (date code 2013). Engine oil pan gasket just replaced along with the Evap canister, purge valve, vent valve and tank pressure sensor. Brakes were good last time I looked. Car has been mostly sitting for the past 5 years other than being towed from Arizona to Colorado, to Seattle and back to Colorado. My father drove this car between Tucson, AZ, San Diego, CA and Seattle, WA regularly before he got sick. The only problem was the SVS light, that was on when he bought the car.

Issues: Currently has "red oil leak" and a power steering line leak. The passenger window is slow going up (I have a new riser in the trunk that may or may not get installed). Service Vehicle Soon light is on, Left rear control arm is bent ( I have NOT sourced a replacement yet as I just noticed it today). Key bezel on dash fell out. Probably needs new shocks/struts all around.
The decals on the sides and front of the car are missing. No certificate of authenticity. Nothing signed by Jeff Gordon.
Make a reasonable offer and the car is yours!! Sold AS-IS, where is (north of Denver, CO)!! Valid Arizona Title in my name.

Last edited by RustyRod; 03-12-2021 at 12:28 PM. Reason: SOLD
Old 03-12-2021, 11:50 PM

sent you pm