PRIVATE For Sale/Trade Classifieds This is for active members of the forum. Spammers will be deleted and banned! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

HIGH SPORT KIT Pieces / Lips / Extensions / Ground Effects

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2013, 01:14 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default HIGH SPORT KIT Pieces / Lips / Extensions / Ground Effects

i all, I never though I could do it but I finally collected all the pieces I need to put a high sport kit on my 02 SS. I'm putting my extra pieces up for sale for you guys and gals. I would prefer not to ship any of these pieces but may be able to be worked out depending on the deal. I am mostly interested in cash or Paypal payment but trades equal in value are more than welcome. PM me and let me know what you have

#1: Rear Lip - Silver, original paint, great condition, couple tiny spots here and there and on the bottom but could be put right on with no body work or paint. SOLD

#2: Front Lip - Silver, may have been painted since new, good condition but all there and will need to be stripped and painted, two clips cracked but they are there and will work (see pics). SOLD

#3: Driver Side Rocker - Silver, original paint, couple spots here and there but overall real straight and pretty nice condition, missing two of three rear clips but will work (wont effect installation, see pics). SOLD

#4: Passenger Side Rocker - Black, nice condition, original paint, couple spots in the corners and all three rear clips are broken off, little crack in the wheel well side (wont effect installation) scraped a little on the bottom, (not noticeable when installed, see pics). $75 OBO

#5: Driver Side Rocker - Black, nice condition, original paint, one little ding from the bottom, all three rear clips missing (wont effect installation, see pics). $75 OBO

#6: Passenger Side Rocker - Black, good original paint, couple dings from the bottom in rear and one ding in front, may need a little body work to look perfect, two of three rear clips missing (see pics) SOLD

Pics to follow!

Last edited by chevymontess; 09-20-2013 at 12:56 AM.
Old 01-19-2013, 01:47 PM

#4 Passenger Side Rocker - Black

Attached Thumbnails HIGH SPORT KIT Pieces / Lips / Extensions / Ground Effects-img_3995.jpg   HIGH SPORT KIT Pieces / Lips / Extensions / Ground Effects-img_3993.jpg   HIGH SPORT KIT Pieces / Lips / Extensions / Ground Effects-img_3997.jpg   HIGH SPORT KIT Pieces / Lips / Extensions / Ground Effects-img_3994.jpg   HIGH SPORT KIT Pieces / Lips / Extensions / Ground Effects-img_3996.jpg  

Old 01-19-2013, 01:50 PM

#5 Driver Side Rocker - Black

Attached Thumbnails HIGH SPORT KIT Pieces / Lips / Extensions / Ground Effects-img_3998.jpg   HIGH SPORT KIT Pieces / Lips / Extensions / Ground Effects-img_3999.jpg   HIGH SPORT KIT Pieces / Lips / Extensions / Ground Effects-img_4001.jpg   HIGH SPORT KIT Pieces / Lips / Extensions / Ground Effects-img_4002.jpg  
Old 01-19-2013, 04:22 PM

Good luck with the sale but it's gonna be tough to sell with the prices set at or nearly at the price of a brand new kit, do you have all the clips and mounting hardware? Those are harder to find than the lips themselves and gets kinda expensive after puzzling all of them togther.

Old 01-19-2013, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by Habbibie
Good luck with the sale but it's gonna be tough to sell with the prices set at or nearly at the price of a brand new kit, do you have all the clips and mounting hardware? Those are harder to find than the lips themselves and gets kinda expensive after puzzling all of them togther.
Thank you and I completely understand. Thats why theyre "OR BEST OFFER." Honestly, like i said, I don't need them anymore and I'm just looking to clean out and get them out of my garage. I'm open to ANY OFFERS OR TRADES.

Old 01-19-2013, 08:11 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Originally Posted by Habbibie
Good luck with the sale but it's gonna be tough to sell with the prices set at or nearly at the price of a brand new kit
where can u buy a brand new high sport kit for the same price? Last time i looked you couldnt buy one rocker panel for what he wants for a whole kit

Old 01-19-2013, 08:14 PM

Where in NY are you?

Old 01-19-2013, 09:52 PM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
where can u buy a brand new high sport kit for the same price? Last time i looked you couldnt buy one rocker panel for what he wants for a whole kit
Hahaha

Old 01-19-2013, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by Bait
Where in NY are you?
West Hempstead, Nassau County

Old 01-20-2013, 11:59 AM

Call Jennings Chevy in IL they'll sell u one for $1000 before tax. All 4 pieces unpainted with all hardware and everything needed. Takes them 4 weeks to revive it but they can get them!

Though u have to walk in to pay they won't do it over the phone and pick up only no shipping

Quick Reply: HIGH SPORT KIT Pieces / Lips / Extensions / Ground Effects